Mjuws

It's on the official tour shirts sold at Rockavria and Rock im Revier, so it's pretty official (They only say Cologne and not the venue, though).

Seeing there is a lever on drones.muse.mu on the exact location of the E-Werk, it's alos pretty safe to assume the gig will take place in the E-Werk again.

Hi there,

me and my wife are extremly interested to go to the cologne gig in Gloria on June 30th 2015.

If anybody wants to sell their cards or has a hint of a lottery it would be more than welcome if you contact us.

I just called at the Gloria but they stated that tickets are just winnable at certain lotteries ;(

Please let me know if you have any indication.

Thanks so much upfront!!!

Best regards

Michael

Hi there,

me and my wife are extremly interested to go to the cologne gig in Gloria on June 30th 2015.

If anybody wants to sell their cards or has a hint of a lottery it would be more than welcome if you contact us.

I just called at the Gloria but they stated that tickets are just winnable at certain lotteries ;(

Please let me know if you have any indication.

Thanks so much upfront!!!

Best regards

Michael

Duh, we all want tickets...

I do think it's odd that this show so far hasn't been communicated to anyone via email, this board, etc - and casual local radio listeners from all across Europe are likely to have more info..!

Considering it said this on the Swedish comp: "...That day Muse gives a super exclusive concert in Cologne for their biggest fans."

Not that I'm precious :D Definitely glued to Absolute radio for the next few days though... when I'm not at work!

muse_poster_cologne_30.06.2015.jpg

So the location will be the Gloria (space for about 900 people) and Royal Blood will be the support.

Damn, I need a ticket.

I live only 15 min away from the Gloria… this is a really really really nice venue.

If anyone need a place to sleep in exchange for a ticket, please let me know. My couch is available ;)

So apparently the winners of the amazon competition have been contacted, but if I understood correctly they were only giving away about 40 tickets. Does anyone know how we can win one of the 800+ others..?!

Also, if someone here won two and only needs one, I would be very interested by a spare.:happy: