He is forever dead. But since peeps only ever call him Jon anyways, he is dead. Especially dead after listening to The Handler. Alas born again from the ashes is he, ready to combat DeLargest shitposters across the board. :awesome:

I really hope this thing leaks tomorrow. Don't want to have to wait until Thursday for my copy...

The deliverer has been reborn! Hail his newest incarnation!

He is forever dead. But since peeps only ever call him Jon anyways, he is dead. Especially dead after listening to The Handler. Alas born again from the ashes is he, ready to combat DeLargest shitposters across the board. :awesome:

I really hope this thing leaks tomorrow. Don't want to have to wait until Thursday for my copy...

Ahhhhh, the penny has dropped!

So you dig The Handler then?

The other regular poster who I haven't seen yet tonight is SerpentSatellite

well I am off too

enough blown mind today

The Handler was not Big Freeze 2

4chan thread on muse is acutally positive

album comes out 5 days earlier than I expected

possible adelelover out

Not possibly, certainly :LOL: Night pal

Woe is me, I am just falling apart from The Handler release...

Will The Deliverer ever forgive my sins?

Your sins have been forgiven. :pope:

For sure. It's a solid rocker, and I love that they're still capable of eeriness.

She hates the heavy stuff, was curious to see her reaction to The Handler

I don't hate the heavy stuff, I just don't think Reapers works well. :(

The intro to IYW is in my top favorite things of all time.

I think Muse has struggled to make heavy music in the last two albums that had emotional impact, is all. US and MKU were pretty sterile and cold. And they've succeeded in reaching me emotionally far more through their pop stuff of late. Used to be the opposite.

The Handler certainly doesn't have that issue!

I'm quite loving it.

Only listened to it twice so far, and haven't been around since I usually only post at work, and I'm currently trying to clean about 90 gallons of bacteria laden salt water out of my kitchen... and I had to wait for .mu to sort out my download, as contrary to popular belief, at least in the US, you DO have to pre-order to get it from iTunes.

(Did I miss anything while I was gone?)

I don't hate the heavy stuff, I just don't think Reapers works well. :(

The intro to IYW is in my top favorite things of all time.

I think Muse has struggled to make heavy music in the last two albums that had emotional impact, is all. US and MKU were pretty sterile and cold. And they've succeeded in reaching me emotionally far more through their pop stuff of late. Used to be the opposite.

The Handler certainly doesn't have that issue!

I'm quite loving it.

Only listened to it twice so far, and haven't been around since I usually only post at work, and I'm currently trying to clean about 90 gallons of bacteria laden salt water out of my kitchen... and I had to wait for .mu to sort out my download, as contrary to popular belief, at least in the US, you DO have to pre-order to get it from iTunes.

(Did I miss anything while I was gone?)

Thanks for explaining. Apologies for the assumptions.

I do agree to a certain extent about recent "heavy outings". Even Assassin disappointed compared to it's early live version.

Only other thing you missed is another fake leak

I think it just comes out on different days in different countries, with the US lagging behind, is all. And there's always orders that arrive early.

A lot of big box US stores are getting theirs FedExed either Friday or Monday before release, right from Warner. Which usually means the store is going to get, like, two copies...