Ok, now The Handler is out...what are the chances of the thing leaking tomorrow?

They don't really affect one another IMO. Chance of a leak is still very high...

Ok, now The Handler is out...what are the chances of the thing leaking tomorrow?

Not any higher since it was officially released.

someone edited the lyrics with some Belldom.

as long as the call the album dwones I am alright with this

lol. so yeah,

might as well post it here too.

WAS IT THAT FUCKING HARD MUSE, releasing a song that's actually GOOD? didn't think so. more songs like this please. hell yes.

I'm with you on this, this is the first Muse song in around 8 years that I've genuinely been this pumped about. Killer

Good man!

I've also abstained.

we're in this together!

Of course the only download email I've recieved after preordering is for The Handler. :LOL:

They don't really affect one another IMO. Chance of a leak is still very high...

Oh, I know, I didn't mean that :LOL:

I mean, now that we can leave the hype from getting The Handler today, let's focus on the leaking possibilities

Oh, I know, I didn't mean that :LOL:

I mean, now that we can leave the hype from getting The Handler today, let's focus on the leaking possibilities

Yes!

Behold! My transformation... jon is dead after listening to The Handler.

That line is so damn good sounding. :yesey:

It feels like they are revisiting its previous albums. Mercy sounds like it could be in BH&R, TH could be in the OoS/Abso era... And the album sounds like Muse, influences are not so painful obvious like in T2L.

It feels like they are revisiting its previous albums. Mercy sounds like it could be in BH&R, TH could be in the OoS/Abso era... And the album sounds like Muse, influences are not so painful obvious like in T2L.

Mercy is T2L IMO

I'm pretty sure Mercy is in drop D. There's a D power chord in the chorus that sounds like a drop D chord. Seems like there's no standard tuning songs yet...not that it means anything. Just a fun fact lol

Mercy is T2L IMO

It sounds very BH&R in my ears :LOL::LOL:. The more T2L track is maybe Dead Inside, is very similar to Madness.

Am I crazy or is this possibly going to be their heaviest album ever? That doesn't inherently make it good of course, but for all the complaints about cohesion from the previous two, this one might actually fit together better than even some of the old ones.

This will be an interesting listen once I have the full album. I dislike Dead Inside and Mercy, Psycho is just alright, and I love Reapers and The Handler. I just hope the album goes up and up from here.

Anyone find anything on drones.muse.mu yet?

if something gets on it it will probably be the lyric video for the handler ^^

if something gets on it it will probably be the lyric video for the handler ^^

Nope, it's still Reapers