The Handler

Dead Inside

Defector

Psycho/Drones

Revolt

The Globalist

Mercy

Aftermath

I listen to it all the way through, and then sorta tune out after Revolt. Not saying the last part is particularly bad, it just isn't exciting as the first half. I've really grown to love Dead Inside and Revolt, while I've lost interest in Aftermath and Mercy.

Drones is still beautiful, and I get chills listening to it. I love that the album starts with "Revere a million prayers" and ends with "Amen"...its brilliant.

Overall, this album is really good. Its better than The Resistance and The 2nd Law and pretty much on par with Black Holes.

oh YEAH! :happy:

I'm just listening to the entire album AGAIN at the moment. I think it must be the one I've listened to the most now, apart from BH&R, maybe.

I've almost had enough of The Handler, so I better skip it this time. I like it so much, I don't want to end up hating it. :LOL:

Don't think my opinion's changed much in terms of order, a few songs have grown on me though:

The Handler (9/10)

Reapers (9/10)

Revolt (8/10)

Psycho (8/10)

Dead Inside (7/10)

The Globalist (6/10)

Mercy (6/10)

Drones (6/10)

Defector (4/10)

Aftermath (2/10)

The Handler

Dead Inside

Aftermath ( I don't understand why I like it so much. I honestly find all the NSC\IBTY\Starlight stuff disgusting )

The Globalist + Drones

Defector

Psycho

Reapers

Mercy

revolt ( still can't force myself to listen to the full song )

At least Revolt is a cohesive song. The Globalist is just a scrapbooking project.

I was originally really bothered by the fact that it's three different cover songs with a tiny bit of guitar work smashed in the middle, but in the end I do enjoy the song and think it works well together.

But yeah, it's still really odd.

I think it's more cohesive than Reapers, still.

edit: "cuz they got different opinionz, duh, how can u b so close minded omg"

Well...yeah, they do.

But I imagine it's also because Revolt's a catchy, uplifting song that's a lot of fun.

woah. So, not a fan then?

It's awful. Reminds me of something that should've been on T2L. The ending is by far one of the worst things they've ever done, for me.

Edited by Jobby

It's awful. Reminds me of something that should've been on T2L. The ending is by far one of the worst things they've ever done, for me.

odd how much it seems to split fans, I agree with what someone else said today in that I hate GL, NSC, Invincible, IBTY but I LOVE Aftermath and don't even really know why. I think I consider it to be way more in line with Endlessly and Unintended, which I adore. I genuinely find it beautiful (ok, yeah I agree the last minute is a bit ridiculous, but not offensively so imo)

The Handler

Reapers

Dead Inside

Mercy

Psycho

The Globalist

Defector

Aftermath

Drones

Revolt

People who claim Reapers sounds like AC/DC, I don't understand that. Let me know if there are any AC/DC songs Drop D riffs and I'll be happy to take it back. The tapping at the start is more Van Halen than AC/DC, but comparing the song to classic rock is just wrong. When I think of classic rock I think of slow drums and loud chords a la Aerosmith, not fast paced Drop D riffs and breakdowns that are akin to RATM.