I love the album but have slightly gone off it to listen to other stuff ATM

Not a reflection on the quality though. I've just had enough of Muse for now and I listen in cycles...

I don't think anyone is gonna think you're any less of a fan because you listen to other music too. Trust me :LOL:

I agree, I listen to all kinds of music, no big deal at all!!

Oh look, the troll is back.

Btw, it makes for much more interesting sex, you should try it. If you ever get the opportunity, that is.

I am adoring this album. I tentatively want to say that I love it so much that it is overwhelming all the love I have for the other albums just now :eek: Maybe that is early album fever - idk, but I never once had this feeling for TR or T2L on their release.

I couldn't agree more with you on the part of not feeling the same for TR and T2L. I got this "the boys are back!" type of feeling the first few times I listened to the album.

Btw, it makes for much more interesting sex, you should try it. If you ever get the opportunity, that is.

Whoa whoa not sure what the context of this is. But..I'm going to put on Revolt next time *Kabush* happens and see how my gf reacts.

Hopefully it goes well!

This album is holding up pretty well for me. I'm listening to Aftermath right now, which is my least favourite song on the album, and I'm still enjoying it a lot.

I feel that Drones (the album, not the single track) as a whole will better hold up indeed in the future than The 2nd Law, despite of many harsh critics.

Maybe it could be just because I'm a fan, but at the moment it's keeping on soaring in my personal graduatory of Muse' albums.

Whoa whoa not sure what the context of this is. But..I'm going to put on Revolt next time *Kabush* happens and see how my gf reacts.

Hopefully it goes well!

Revolt during sex? not sure about that, I wouldn't want to throw up on her. Would rather go for Psycho and go hard and heavy

I feel that Drones (the album, not the single track) as a whole will better hold up indeed in the future than The 2nd Law, despite of many harsh critics.

Maybe it could be just because I'm a fan, but at the moment it's keeping on soaring in my personal graduatory of Muse' albums.

Defo this