I will go to one of their dates if it kills me :LOL: so pumped after the Psycho tour, even their new setlists (barring Download obvs) can't bring my hopes down

I think the sets will improve when they headline their own shows, given that they're catering to a mostly mainstream audience at the moment. I think Matt's quite keen to keep The Groove and Assassin around, so there's a plus.

By the time I get to "Revolt", I'm so revolted I have to put "Citizen Erased" on to cleanse the musical palate. I'm sure I'm not the only one. However I'm a 35+ Muser, so write it off to old-fartism.

More than on songs like USoE, I can appreciate the cheese factor on Revolt. Still not anywhere close to the strongest song on the album, but it's not mind numbingly dreadful to me now.

More than on songs like USoE, I can appreciate the cheese factor on Revolt. Still not anywhere close to the strongest song on the album, but it's not mind numbingly dreadful to me now.

True. Thanks for reminding me how dreadful USoE was on first listen. I remember my shock at realizing that Muse was never going to be a serious band in the Radiohead tier after that.

With the exception of Psycho, it seems like Muse are trying to release all song lyric videos in order. Since they've done the first six songs, it only makes sense that they'll be doing the others too. I assume they'll do Revolt around the time they release it as a single, with the others to follow. I've loved the lyric videos so far, more so than the music videos, so I look forward to seeing the rest of them. I hope we don't have to wait too long for Revolt.

I really expected the Revolt video by now, followed by Aftermath, considering multiple people have said they are done already.

I wonder what gives?

Or... if they really ARE going to do Revolt as a single, and are therefore waiting with it... :stunned:

Yeah, that's probably what's happening. Revolt was pretty much confirmed as a future single by that sticker that listed it with the others on the front of the album (only in certain countries though I think). I reckon we'll get a lyric video for Revolt around mid-July then an actual music video early August.

Not sure what they're gonna do about releasing the other songs though, if they even do.

I am adoring this album. I tentatively want to say that I love it so much that it is overwhelming all the love I have for the other albums just now :eek: Maybe that is early album fever - idk, but I never once had this feeling for TR or T2L on their release.