they seem to like their short lists atm. was slightly disappointed the Psycho tour only had around 16 songs per venue. on the other hand, the fact that MM/Assassin/Futurism were played made up for that in a lot of ways

Intimate gigs = shorter sets

They should play:

8 new songs

7 Hits

7-8 Semi-Rarities/Rarities

At least.

Simples.

This.

New songs: DI, Psycho, Mercy, Reapers, Handler, Defector, TG

Hits: Hysteria, TiRO, SS (or New Born), Starlight, KoC, Uprising, SMBH

The rarities they can flip however they want to.

Although, I'm not sure I'd necessarily want them to play the album in track order if they were to play the whole thing. I'd rather they spread every track over the course of the gig. This is mostly because Dead Inside would be an awful opener to a gig.

This.

New songs: DI, Psycho, Mercy, Reapers, Handler, Defector, TG

Hits: Hysteria, TiRO, SS (or New Born), Starlight, KoC, Uprising, SMBH

The rarities they can flip however they want to.

Speaking of Defector..I wonder when they will debut it into their sets. Or will it be played a couple of times and forgotten like MK Ultra.

Although, I'm not sure I'd necessarily want them to play the album in track order if they were to play the whole thing. I'd rather they spread every track over the course of the gig. This is mostly because Dead Inside would be an awful opener to a gig.

This. It's kinda meh as an album opener as well.

That's usually what they do, playing 17-19 songs, with the exception being R+L 2011 which got a 22 songs setlist due to OoS being played in full.

I'm seeing them 26/6 for the first time ever. Ofcourse I'd be more than happy if they played the set they have now, but I seriously want atleast one rarity. Please play Bliss and MotP Muse :(

I'm seeing them 26/6 for the first time ever. Ofcourse I'd be more than happy if they played the set they have now, but I seriously want atleast one rarity. Please play Bliss and MotP Muse :(

If you're lucky they've been rotating Plug In Baby and Bliss. So if you land on the right gig, you might get Bliss.

If you're lucky they've been rotating Plug In Baby and Bliss. So if you land on the right gig, you might get Bliss.

Yeah but ofcourse I wanna hear PiB too....but would rather have Bliss tbh, it's my absolute favorite Muse track so.

Yeah but ofcourse I wanna hear PiB too....but would rather have Bliss tbh, it's my absolute favorite Muse track so.

It's so fun live, even more fun if you don't get stuck with a "friend" who complains you're singing too loud in their ear at the concert like I did.

You what. Jealous of you! I mean, I get Bliss and Dead Star in the same set but still jealous of you!

Those gigs were fucking awesome. The excitement of seeing that they'd played Uno or Futurism the night before... stunning. Especially after Psycho was unveiled. I'll probs never again reach that level of excitement

Those gigs were fucking awesome. The excitement of seeing that they'd played Uno or Futurism the night before... stunning. Especially after Psycho was unveiled. I'll probs never again reach that level of excitement

I missed the presale because my member section logged me out. :'(