I try!

So many memories,.. or the distinct lack of them.

Given my age I haven't actually been drunk that often, but I get the impression if I do at some point, I would probably sing Sober thinking I was absolutely hilarious.

I personally can't see Globalist being played live, it doesn't seem like it would suit it tbh. Maybe if they got rid of the first 3 mins? But then it would just be a short jam and piano ballad. Not sure where I stand with this. Love it big time, but not sure how they'd do it live. Would be intrigued to see how they perform it if they do, though

I personally can't see Globalist being played live, it doesn't seem like it would suit it tbh. Maybe if they got rid of the first 3 mins? But then it would just be a short jam and piano ballad. Not sure where I stand with this. Love it big time, but not sure how they'd do it live. Would be intrigued to see how they perform it if they do, though

My singing tutor thinks they should shorten the intro to a minute and a half, couple it with a visual display and use the heavy part as an opener before transitioning into something like New Born which replaces the piano ballad.

take a bow is great fun to try singing drunk

Must try this!

I would love for them to play the whole album as one set for the arena tour. Then they will have time to play TG and the visuals will probably help to fill out the experience. Then they'll have a second set with 15 old songs. That would be awesome IMO.

I would love for them to play the whole album as one set for the arena tour. Then they will have time to play TG and the visuals will probably help to fill out the experience. Then they'll have a second set with 15 old songs. That would be awesome IMO.

That's something I've always wanted them to do. Worked pretty well when MCR did it with the Black Parade for lack of a better example.

that would be good. It's a good album to play all the way through as well imo, there's a few headbangers, a few pop tunes, a quiet track and an epic

That makes 23 songs, I can see that happening only for stadium gigs

They played 21-22 on some of the arena shows (excluding America lol) so them bumping the sets to 23 isn't entirely an unreasonable presumption. I'm more interested to see if they'll go over 27 songs if they do another stadium tour again.

They played 21-22 on some of the arena shows (excluding America lol) so them bumping the sets to 23 isn't entirely an unreasonable presumption. I'm more interested to see if they'll go over 27 songs if they do another stadium tour again.

I think they should play 25 if they play CE or TG, and 27 if not