I sing Sober while holding my drinks up.

This has gotten so off topic haha. No surprises there (fuckingradioheadeatitupyousuckers). Bringing it back to Drones, I kind of wish they would ditch Mercy for a bit in favour of Defector. Would be nice to see a bit of variation/a chance to see most of the album live this year

This has gotten so off topic haha. No surprises there (fuckingradioheadeatitupyousuckers). Bringing it back to Drones, I kind of wish they would ditch Mercy for a bit in favour of Defector. Would be nice to see a bit of variation/a chance to see most of the album live this year

I just want to see JFK into Defector as an opener. :(

I'd like to see Revolt live.

"You can motherfucking grow" :LOL:

Bringing it back to Drones, I kind of wish they would ditch Mercy for a bit in favour of Defector. Would be nice to see a bit of variation/a chance to see most of the album live this year

I'd like them to choose between Mercy or Starlight, given how similar they are. There isn't really any need for them to both be in the set. Drop one or the other and stick Defector in the extra slot.