Reapers and the Handler are great.

Dead Inside, Mercy, Psycho, first 4 minutes of Aftermath and first 6 minutes of Globalist caught my attention.

Revolt was well...revolting.

Defector was ok but sounded like Queen covering Bumblebee by Kasabian, will need more time.

the first 5 tracks, the psycho tour and download booking were rather misleasing

My thoughts exactly.

I looked around other forums where I post and here are reactions:

Metallica fans - like rock songs Psycho, Reapers and The Handler and seems to like it

RHCP fans - love it, only Mercy didn't have that good reception

Alter Bridge fans - like some songs The Globalist especially, mixed reactions

Serbian sports forum (but with serious 30+ aged people) - really like all songs but that's not a surprise cause Muse in the only younger (i know i know) band that they like

The 2nd half of the album has grown on me slightly. I think if aftermath was in place of revolt and revolt completely changed for another monstrous riffage non-cheddar song it would make the album a lot more complete. But i know its a concept and every song has its place to tell the story therefore that might not work. The beginning of aftermath is totally awesome and loved what they were doing but unfortunately somehow ended up in westlife territory towards the end. Drones can go also. I see the point but i feel like if missed out on a song.

No I'm sorry, I've got a huge place in my heart for Showbiz, I even love Sober, Filip and Overdue. Quality album imo but obviously yours is different. But it's more than mediocre to me

I love the album but I'm just saying there are better songs.

Okay. My first impressions were not good. But after listening a few more times, I am starting to appreciate the songs more. Aftermath is beautiful. The Globalist is pretty good after you get all the "This was supposed to be Citizen Erased 2!" out of your system. Defector is catchy and the guitar is awesome.

However, Revolt is still Revolting and Drones... haven't wrapped my head around that one yet.