Didn't it leak because it was shipped to people? Kind of silly to plan a release game at the same time.

Or did some music store mess up with these early shipments?

I've seen reports of people getting their Deluxe copies early and that's where the leaks came from.

If you're going to do videos for all the first half of the album, may as well try and explain the 2nd with films too, right? It would be weird not to now! Half way thro! Maybe the lever game will come into play for those at a later date....It would seem all those green screen shots done were the boys playing thro possibly all the songs to use for these....

If you're going to do videos for all the first half of the album, may as well try and explain the 2nd with films too, right? It would be weird not to now! Half way thro! Maybe the lever game will come into play for those at a later date....It would seem all those green screen shots done were the boys playing thro possibly all the songs to use for these....

That'd be really cool and make for an easy YouTube playlist.

Ok so after a few listens I think The Globalist is amazing even with the 3rd part.

I'm loving it! I think tbh we all went in expecting what Matt told us "CE 2" and that it would be really crunchy for longer in that middle 3rd....However it's a different beast....It's a drawn out emotional what if song! Not going to do it for everyone and not what I expected but it's still very good with that knowledge in hand now...

I'm loving it! I think tbh we all went in expecting what Matt told us "CE 2" and that it would be really crunchy for longer in that middle 3rd....However it's a different beast....It's a drawn out emotional what if song! Not going to do it for everyone and not what I expected but it's still very good with that knowledge in hand now...

Okay, I slept for 9 hours.

What did I miss? It really looks like the album's leaked/out!

Anyone wanna PM a link or a file for it?

Revised album review after a few dozen listens:

Dead Inside: 7/10. It grew on me.

Psycho: 5/10 it was hyped and just sounds dull

Mercy: 7/10 Better with every listen.

Reapers: 9/10: It's just so campy and great

The Handler: 10/10 Best song on the album hands down, old muse.

Defector: 9/10. It's incredibly catchy and I headbang to it

Revolt: 2/10 It's shit even with repeat listen

Aftermath: 5/10 Litterally nothing special

The Globalist: 9/10 Got better with a few listens, very epic.

Drones: 0/10 What the fuck Matt