What's everyones favourite moment on the album then so far?

I'd say that high pitched solo/riff from Defector. Sounds totally :awesome:

The entirety of Reapers->Handler->Defector

As I've previously said, I think its the best guitar work on the album. Its a lovely solo, absolutely lovely.

I'm gonna listen to The Joshua Tree now, Revolt really put me in the mood for it.

It reminded me of Angel Of Harlem :LOL:

The chorus in Revolt reminds me of The Killers' All These Things That I Have Done, I'm not feeling the hate, every track is an 8 or above for me

I don't see what many are saying, I think The Globalist riff fits perfectly. Just like the Reapers riff, it is just very very loud. Everything after it is what's weird and random and shoe-horned in out of nowhere. The song should have carried on in that vein for 4 more minutes. Why did they choose the other path :(

The Defector is deafeningly loud, can't stand it

The chorus in Revolt reminds me of The Killers' All These Things That I Have Done, I'm not feeling the hate, every track is an 8 or above for me

Yeah totally on The Killers, I thought that earlier :LOL:

I'm actually going to wait until I get off work to sit with a proper set of headphones/amp before listening to the second half of the album... but man, you guys certainly aren't making me excited for it. I mean, I'm used to that after the response to the last 2 albums... but it was nice riding on yesterday's waves of positive energy.

I would have liked that better if the vocal parts weren't horrible, I was still trying to get over them when the solo kicked in.

I would have liked that better if the vocal parts weren't horrible, I was still trying to get over them when the solo kicked in.

I rather like those vocal parts myself TBH

Reapers-The Handler-Defector is pretty fucking awesome. If there's a single moment that gives me absolute chills is once Matt sings "War is all around"(or whatever it is) in the beginning of Aftermath.

Listening to Aftermath for the 3rd time. It's so amazing. I really wonder will they play it good live