But I've got that feeling you get after you've had sex with someone pretty hot, but then find out they like T2L.

Fixed.

After a few listens I think this is my top 5, anything outside the top 5 isn't worth mentioning for me

1. Reapers

2. Defector

3. The Handler

4. Psycho

5. Mercy

Defector: solid tune! I think it can't surpass DI, The Handler or Reapers, but I'd say it's a solid 7,5. I love the riff and the queen-esque vocals :)

it's incredibly repetitive though, and I daresay annoying. everything about it grates on my nerves

I haven't found the leak, but found Defector and Revolt on Youtube. :awesome:

Defector is headbangy and great, if a bit repetitive.

Revolt has genuinely interesting melodies, a weird vocal delivery and a pop-rock feel. I may have been less impressed with it if I hadn't seen the "OMG worst song eva" stuff on the thread. :LOL:

I'm hoping for more from the Globalist, and for an interesting vibe from Aftermath. Dom't know what to expect from Drones :rolleyes:

Why do those backing vox parts in Defector sound mixed so fucking bad? Hopefully not like that on the album version.

it's incredibly repetitive though, and I daresay annoying. everything about it grates on my nerves

Specially the "From society" part. Is just annoying

The Handler

The Globalist

Reapers

Mercy

Defector

Psycho

Aftermath

Dead Inside

Revolt

Drones

Considering I really enjoy Dead Inside, it's not too bad. But FUCK Revolt and Drones

well ive finished the second half of the album. Overall 7/8. its been lovely hyping with you all, first time too. See you all when there's something new to talk about.

"Oh little town of Bethlehem how sweet we see thee lie" #Drones

:LOL: Pretty much.

As a song, Aftermath is better than Revolt and I currently like it more, but it's too slow for me to enjoy and I can see myself enjoying Revolt more than Aftermath in time, but neither are to my liking so far. Could improve, though. Phasing all of these songs together clouds my judgement as I can't savour them. I think I prefer having a day to listen, honestly.

I'll avoid Defector and wait for Drones next. Defector's last.

yeah they're terrible

It's a shame because otherwise it's a decent song.

that NME review: 'while ‘Revolt’ is among their most creative songs, a two-speed storm built on monumental riffs.'

lol wut

As a song, Aftermath is better than Revolt and I currently like it more, but it's too slow for me to enjoy and I can see myself enjoying Revolt more than Aftermath in time, but neither are to my liking so far. Could improve, though. Phasing all of these songs together clouds my judgement as I can't savour them. I think I prefer having a day to listen, honestly.

I'll avoid Defector and wait for Drones next. Defector's last.

I reckon it'll disappoint you :/ I want to be wrong though, just wish you the best of lucks :LOL:

I haven't found the leak, but found Defector and Revolt on Youtube. :awesome:

Defector is headbangy and great, if a bit repetitive.

Revolt has genuinely interesting melodies, a weird vocal delivery and a pop-rock feel. I may have been less impressed with it if I hadn't seen the "OMG worst song eva" stuff on the thread. :LOL:

I'm hoping for more from the Globalist, and for an interesting vibe from Aftermath. Dom't know what to expect from Drones :rolleyes:

Aftermath's up. There's a user who seems to be uploading all of them.

I do like it, but am laughing at The Globalist's lyrics, they're like a pisstake

"There are no countries left... I think I destroyed them all"

Revolt: what the actual fuck? I can't rate this song, it's not bad, but it's... weird. I enjoy the "theatrical" verses, but I can't dig the chorus.