I'm so undecided on Revolt. Probably because I was too busy laughing my head off to form an actual opinion. Though it might just end up being like IBTY - so ridiculous that I end up loving it :chuckle:

Def prefer IBTY to this, because it's musically so "out there". Revolt is pretty safe tbh.

Revolt... Oh man... Revolt. Oh. That's... terrihorrible. Worse than Big Freeze and GL COMBINED. Defector is great. Aftermath is a bit cheesy,yes,but good. Drones is... erm... weird. Globalist is not the track that was hyped,but it's not bad.

Dead Inside: 5/10

Psycho: 5/10

Mercy: 7/10

Reapers: 8/10

The Handler:9/10

Defector: 8/10

Revolt: 2/10

Aftermath: 4/10

Globalist: 7/10

Drones: 2/10

Overall: 57/100

Not very good...Better than TR and T2L but not by a big margin

So I like the 3rd part of The Globalist when it gets larger, but it could've cut to this later, and let the heavy part go on longer.

They could have added an actual transition too, rather than just cut to it.

Otherwise - it's not CE2 (no real relation at all tbh) but I actually like it otherwise. It's definitely the song I want to listen to again (which is what I'm doing now).

Ok, the use of "baby" in lyrics can gtfo. I was so happy that Muse was one band that didn't seem to be infected with this crap.

Def prefer IBTY to this, because it's musically so "out there". Revolt is pretty safe tbh.

I'll have to listen again and compare tomorrow when I'm not giddy with laughter and liqueur :LOL: