Yeah after Absolution the lyrics weren't great but they aren't just utter trash. Defector is hilarious though.

The first three albums have lyrically bad songs. Personally, Time is Running Out is my favourite, lyrically. I love Uprising too. But I'm a sucker for rhyming. You can put anything into a song and make it good. But rhyming and still making sense? That's just talent.

Definitely don't think those lyrics are so repulsive like others seem to. Plus, it's all about presentation anyways. Lyrics could have a much greater effect in the context of the actual song.

At least there isn't anything about toilets, birth squeezes or stellar clouds of gas.

And I think The Globalist's lyrics sound pretty badass.

This is a crazy thread now..almost 700 people watching it and nothing happens really....I can wait, I am not waiting for a leak tough..I am waiting for the album to be officially released as I know how much and hard work Muse put into it, so why should I risk something? Hate me now, but I hardly read this thread anymore I will after it's been released in the Uk on Monday. :(

:musesign:

Thought Matt when he said the Globalist was Citizen Erased 2....

It is nothing of the fucking sort, there's whistling for christ sake!

feckn boo! Shit album, waste of money. Last one out turn off the lights

Thought Matt when he said the Globalist was Citizen Erased 2....

It is nothing of the fucking sort, there's whistling for christ sake!

I know you've heard it and I haven't, but I have a strong feeling we're going to have vastly different opinions of this album.