*"not a friend of mine"

following the first preview of Uprising on radio 1, where only the doctor who/personal jesus intro was played, Zane Lowe said "and then he kinda raps, like; i'm matt bellamy you're not a friend of me"

I think it might be on youtube. That quote has stuck with me for years. I await the day that Matt finally does kinda rap.

following the first preview of Uprising on radio 1, where only the doctor who/personal jesus intro was played, Zane Lowe said "and then he kinda raps, like; i'm matt bellamy you're not a friend of me"

I think it might be on youtube. That quote has stuck with me for years. I await the day that Matt finally does kinda rap.

ah nice :LOL:

looked at defector lyrics, saw baby and closed the page

Yeah, that's my problem this album. Baby isn't so bad, but I can't stand 'babe'. I'm loving Reapers, but then he blurts out 'babe' and I'm just like "Oh, Matt..."

As long as the lyrics actually fit the song and aren't hastily crammed into a melody, I don't much care what he says (well, he should stop saying babe so much, but I'm guessing that was a certain person's influence so we might be fine by the next album).