More descriptions! So yeah, heavy part in The Globalist is very short...

Defector: Heavy as fuck, very Queen-esque backing vocals! The riff we see in the Making Of plays throughout almost the entire song. The solo plays twice in the song, ends with JFK excerpt and police sirens and protest sounds.

Revolt: Blends in from Defector, vocals are very pop but are not bad. Chorus has arpeggio synths. Solo that extends into final verse, then into the final chorus.

Aftermath: Begins with synths and almost a gregorian chant type thing, very ominous sounding. Guitar enters, very slow and melodic, VERY Pink Floyd sounding. Strings and vocals come in, guitar is now in the background of the song. It's a sad yet optimistic song. Very mellow. Drums enter, subtle slide guitar in the background. Solo comes in, pretty slow and melodic. During the last verse, someone joins Matt, I don't think it's Chris. It sounds almost like a church song, I'm not sure how I feel about this part haha. "From this moment, you'll never be alone". Ends with rain and thunder.

Globalist: Blends in from Aftermath. Rain is still going on during the Ennio Morricone intro. Marching drums kick in, along with the slide guitar we've heard from the Making Of. Vocals kick in at 2:50, guitar sounds a tiny bit like Pink Floyd again (slide guitar). 4:34 is when the heavyness comes in. Matt doing some "oh"s during the Drop A heavy riff.. almost Egyptian sounding. Countdown is starting. The hype rises. Drums go full out on the Drop A riff, strings join in as well, riff climbs a bit, fades out into piano bit we see from the Making Of. Matt and Chris doing some "ah"s towards the end. I wish the heavy part lasted longer!

Drones: Matt's singing over himself, very choral. It doesn't sound depressing, it's quite beautiful. Sounds like something to play in a church.