Oui.

In fairness, I'm not sure I would wanna be the first one to leak it either. Not saying I wont listen to a leak and enjoy it but whoever does release it first is going to unavoidably cost the band some income and may even incur criminal charges.

In fairness, I'm not sure I would wanna be the first one to leak it either. Not saying I wont listen to a leak and enjoy it but whoever does release it first is going to unavoidably cost the band some income and may even incur criminal charges.

Unless you've already preordered - you've already paid for the album...

Oh god those Revolt/aftermath lyrics... After The Handler that's just hilarious. How can you possibly write that and then do something like Aftermath and say yeah thats just as good that's going on the album too

I haven't even got the heart to look tbh, thought they might be disappointing after Handler

Unless you've already preordered - you've already paid for the album...

Yeah, like that other dude said, it would make no difference in the eyes of the law and it would still cost the band some money. Im not saying people shouldn't leak it, but I certainly wouldn't have the balls, I don't know enough about making myself untraceable online