yeah the last several pages have been about reheating chicken wings and football, should probably get back to album talk

yeah probably. I'm still hopeful for the rest of the album, the first half has already swept away most of 2nd law and TR so it would have to take a tragedy for the album as a whole to be sunk

don't worry my chicken wings are in the oven right now

microwaves tend to make the food less fresh/more stale/ less flavoursome imo but to be honest there's probably no real discernible difference

Edited by Matthijs

yeah probably. I'm still hopeful for the rest of the album, the first half has already swept away most of 2nd law and TR so it would have to take a tragedy for the album as a whole to be sunk

The only thing that will kill the album the most for listeners/fans/most of the world is if the Globalist doesn't meet up to expectations. The album wouldn't be another 6/10 album like the 2nd Law but it will disappoint a lot of people.

Is this American football or everywhere else football/soccer?

I think they're talking about Cap'n Jazz, not American Football. Or maybe Owls.

(Okay, I've just reset my forgotten password to make this stupid pun - and, uh, I've never actually written in here. Hi everyone, hope the second half of Drones will be as good as the first one)

(Okay, I've just reset my forgotten password to make this stupid pun - and, uh, I've never actually written in here. Hi everyone, hope the second half of Drones will be as good as the first one)

Yo welcome aboard the hype train, we're running out of steam though :p

Is Analphabetapolothology the album to start with for Cap'n Jazz? Been meaning to listen to them for a while.

Found a decent emo math-rock band the other day, Colour (they might be somewhat popular in math-rock, I'm not sure). Their album Anthology is great.

Yo welcome aboard the hype train, we're running out of steam though :p

Thanks!

Hopefully we'll get more soon, I don't want the hype train to stop :D

Is Analphabetapolothology the album to start with for Cap'n Jazz? Been meaning to listen to them for a while.

Found a decent emo math-rock band the other day, Colour (they might be somewhat popular in math-rock, I'm not sure). Their album Anthology is great.

Yeah, it is. There's everything they've ever done in that album, with a great cover of a-ha's Take On Me too. Never heard anything from Colour but I'll try it out, thanks

With Fallout 4, I'm finding it hard to care so much about Drones at the moment. I can't believe it. This month: Elder Scrolls Online, Arkham Knight, E3, Fallout 4 announcement, Drones (could leak any minute), Game of Thrones finale (so excited after last episode), and Jurassic World.

I'm going to have little time to enjoy and savour Muse with all that's happening!

With Fallout 4, I'm finding it hard to care so much about Drones at the moment. I can't believe it. This month: Elder Scrolls Online, Arkham Knight, E3, Fallout 4 announcement, Drones (could leak any minute), Game of Thrones finale (so excited after last episode), and Jurassic World.

I'm going to have little time to enjoy and savour Muse with all that's happening!

That GoT episode was the sex