I have like one friend who barely likes Muse:

Me: Name their albums.

Him: Uh, The 2nd Law, um that one with these Mexicans sitting around a table eating lunch, that one where some dude is at the end of this weird tunnel... um...

That's better than most of my friendbase!

I have like one friend who barely likes Muse:

Me: Name their albums.

Him: Uh, The 2nd Law, um that one with these Mexicans sitting around a table eating lunch, that one where some dude is at the end of this weird tunnel... um...

:LOL: :LOL:

I wanna come to your party :p But Perth is a long way away :(

I wish somewhere in the city would organise a big album release party! I'd come dressed as a Drone for that and drink many a beer and merrily rock out. Would be a great way to meet other musers so people like me don't have to bother casual friends and lure them into muse parties!

I somehow managed to make Muse the favorite band of every one of my close friends and girlfriend. I feel very lucky.

Same here, great feeling isn't it? :LOL:

What is your secret? :mad:

I always start by introducing people to Undisclosed Desires (because that's the most famous song in Germany), then I go on to Absolution (Hysteria, TIRO), then OOS (PiB, Bliss), and finally some Resistance (Uprising) followed by BHAR (Supermassive, Knights). Especially live performances seem to get people into Muse real quick :D

Also put Showbiz somewhere in there!

Edited by PodcastFips

What is your secret? :mad:

Haha I guess we just all have similar music taste and when I first got into Muse I was obsessed and played them a ton. They must have thought they have to be pretty good for me to listen to them that much. Taking them to a concert pretty much cemented Muse as their favorite band.

Last time I lined up in the muse queue in Perth I thought I'd meet some new muser friends! But I was stuck between some teenage girls who only knew T2L and supermassive black hole and then some weird dude that didn't speak English! Was a long day in the line...

Last time I lined up in the muse queue in Perth I thought I'd meet some new muser friends! But I was stuck between some teenage girls who only knew T2L and supermassive black hole and then some weird dude that didn't speak English! Was a long day in the line...

Son that's luck, when I say them at Mandalay Bay here in the states....well shit I don't want to tell a story so il just hit main points.

We got there early and someone one a beach chair was like "here's a number to keep your spot in line" and I was like ok cool I can get breakfast now lol

People keep coming, and I noticed the numbers ended at like 100 or something like that.

Time to line up.

Everyone's at each other's throats because the numbers were to keep spots in line, and other people who got there late and had no number were pissed that these "Musers" we're trying to establish order with the FICTIONAL NUMBERS that they invented.

I didn't care really haha

There's a lot more background but I can't be bothered, it was just annoying haha

Well the other person will be my mother because I'll be in the living room with the good speakers and sub, but I'm counting that.

I'll be doing the same actually!

Back in the OoS days I got quite a few friends into Muse. But that was in Holland, I'm having a lot less luck in the States, whether that is because the taste of people here, the fact that my friends are older here, or the fact that Muse was better/easier to get into back then I don't know.

I used to do home care for old people back in Amsterdam and I actually got quite a few people 70 and up to listen to them. They even started requesting more, Absolution was their favorite album, usually.