The computer haha, not Drones!

A computer. Dick Smith is an electronics store and doesn't sell music

:LOL: At first it seemed like you were referring to some random dude across the hallway.

With all those copies out there, why hasn't that happened yet? :stunned:

It's only been the first night that they've been in the stores, right?

When I worked at a store that sold games among other things, I did dodgy (but not illegal) stuff to get games early all the time.

For instance, I got Zelda Skyward Sword three days before release date: the discs came in, I preordered it for myself on the system and paid the full amount. Took the game home that night and played for 3 days before most people. Then on the actual release date (a day I was also working), I just marked my preorder as "collected" on the system.

No-one hurt, no money lost, no-one the wiser, and I get to enjoy the game early :)

It's 4:17pm in east coast Australia. At 5:30pm shops will close. Let's hope a JB (or other music store) employee gets home with a smuggled copy and rips/uploads it by, say, 7pm.

That's 2 hours and 43 minutes until (maybe) leak :D

Don't quote me on it.

Again?

Maybe we should start trying to not expect anything.

Think about it... there are hundreds if not thousands of copies in the backs of stores in Australia. There's bound to be a leak whether you're optimistic or not. :) There are at least a couple crazy Australian musers out there.

Think about it... there are hundreds if not thousands of copies in the backs of stores in Australia. There's bound to be a leak whether you're optimistic or not. :) There are at least couple crazy Australian musers out there.

Not crazy enough it seems...the day is ending!