NME - 27/05/15

MrPsycho

They are pretty pretentious for what is essentially becoming another rehash machine, though.

For them to fuck up a review they'd have to do what Pitchfork does and draw useless comparisons as 90% of the body of the review. They offered some valuable insight in talking about the album during their interview with Muse, I just hope this review lives up to that or surpasses it in terms of detail.

I'm predicting 8/10.

Seems to be what NME gives pretty much every half-decent album nowadays.

AM is a half-decent album. They gave it a 10/10 :LOL::LOL:. But I definitely prefer NME to Pitchfork. They don't like Muse for being pretentious when it's the most pretentious music magazine in the world :LOL::LOL:

Seriously? :LOL:

NME are utter garbage.

They're not far off.

I don't know what the hipster crowd is like outside of the states but NME has no traction here, Pitchfork is everything for pretentious hipsters. Their shitty opinion influences too many people here. NME isn't patently offensive, just sometimes crude and unprofessional.

AM is a half-decent album. They gave it a 10/10 :LOL::LOL:

AM was a pretty poor album, Arctic Monkeys are one of the bands NME arse-kiss though so they gave it 12/10 greatest thing since intercourse 'n' jesus

AM was a pretty poor album, Arctic Monkeys are one of the bands NME arse-kiss though so they gave it 12/10 greatest thing since intercourse 'n' jesus

I actually think it's a decent album, but obviously not a 10/10 (not even close :LOL:). I wouldn't rate any album with a perfect score, but if I have to give it to some recent albums, I can find better (Like Clockwork, for example).

By the way, I think we will have actual reviews since today. The guy who reviews Drones in NME said that the 27th is the day :)

I actually think it's a decent album, but obviously not a 10/10 (not even close :LOL:). I wouldn't rate any album with a perfect score, but if I have to give it to some recent albums, I can find better (Like Clockwork, for example).

By the way, I think we will have actual reviews since today. The guy who reviews Drones in NME said that the 27th is the day :)

true that, in fact I wrote him past week and that's what he told me, he wrote the book 'Out of this World', which I recommend.