• Showbiz
    • Unintended
    • Uno
    • Sober
    • Escape
    • Overdue
    • Hate This and I'll Love You
    • Spiral Static (B-side)

Not sure if these kind of threads have been done before, but I feel like it'd be interesting to have official threads for discussing which song is the best from each album with polls. So here's the first one. If it goes over well over the next few days I shall make more for the other albums.

As for my opinion on the best song from Showbiz, it's a very tough decision with a number of tracks duking it out for number one, but I'd say few Muse songs have ever reached the intensity of the title track or had the actually really neat and uncheesy lyrics to go with it. My vote's for Showbiz, but Cave, Muscle Museum, and Sunburn are right up there.

And go. :D

Seeing as the OoS thread was actually a remake (sorry bout that), I checked to see if their was a similar Abso thread, and. I don't think there is, so I will be posting it shortly. (Sorry once again if the thread already exists, I couldn't find it).

EDIT: there's not enough controversy in this thread. HTAILY is the worst song on the album IMO.

Seeing as the OoS thread was actually a remake (sorry bout that), I checked to see if their was a similar Abso thread, and. I don't think there is, so I will be posting it shortly. (Sorry once again if the thread already exists, I couldn't find it).

EDIT: there's not enough controversy in this thread. HTAILY is the worst song on the album IMO.

Booooooo.

Sober is the worst song. Maybe Overdue.

I think Sober is fun to sing to. But yep, Overdue is at the bottom for me. I always skip it.

I actually think Sober is good musically, I just can't relate to the lyrics.

Cannot believe that people are rating Showbiz higher than Spiral Static and Sunburn. Are you kidding me?

I forgot about Spiral Static, love the buildup and vocals of that song.

I actually think Sober is good musically, I just can't relate to the lyrics.

I've had family members who were alcoholic so I've always just related it to that, makes the lyrics seem pretty dark/sad actually. Musically, I enjoy it 'cause it's fun.

The only thing that annoys me are some of Matt's vocals, particularly in the chorus.