Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

I'm a cynical old bitch, but I've really like most of what is released so far, and if I remember, you didn't, right?

I think there's still hope for me.

I like pretty much every track up until Revolt. (Defector is also a bit meh but I can handle that)

I like pretty much every track up until Revolt. (Defector is also a bit meh but I can handle that)

I wasn't sure. I remembered you had some opinions on the negative side, but your name change and the lack of avatars on the mobile site make it so I can't place who is who.

Will I be more open to the 2nd half of the album if I adore Mercy? :chuckle:

I'm a cynical old bitch, but I've really like most of what is released so far, and if I remember, you didn't, right?

I think there's still hope for me.

I liked everything released prior to the leak, but this track is something else

I actually love this song, Matts vocals are really good and his lyrics here are not bad at all. Not any cheesier than anything else on the album. And the guitar solo is great. Totally understand why people hate it because it sounds like a "boy band" to a degree. But that doesn't matter to me because Matt's voice is better than any other dude in an american/brit boy band and he actually writes his crap and the guitar is pretty cool. But its def a radio tune so no wonder most Musers hate it. Fits the narrative perfectly. Given the place its at in the "story/narrative" it really had to be an upbeat kind of song like this.

But haters be damned, this is what Big Freeze should have been, (or it just shouldn't exist :LOL:) now that song blows (except the drums).

It's a guiding light for me. So many people hated it, but I really like it. ._.

This, after reading all the criticism I was expecting Big Freeze but its exactly like Guiding Light. I get why a fair amount of Musers hate/loathe it but I dig it. Great vocals and excellent guitar.