Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

If anything the single choices are probably indicative of the sound they'd want to pursue in the future

They are? :erm: To me, singles are usually just the tracks with the most commercial appeal, intended to reel in casuals and new fans. Not really indicative of what sound they want to pursue in the future.

Revolt makes sense as a single and I can see it doing pretty well. It's catchy enough, the only clear hindrance I can see would be that the lyrics aren't particularly relatable.

In other news, I can't stop listening to this song.

I've spent most of the last two days in work with either this or Defector locked in my head. I didn't think I would but I've warmed to Revolt massively after the initial shock of hearing it for the first time.

I'm so relieved about it, I was gutted when I thought there was going to be a song on the album for me to hate after liking everything else so much.

You are consistently wrong yet you say shit like this as if others were blindly guessing and you're in the know, drop it

Relax. My point is nobody has a clue what direction they're going in for the next album, I was speculating. You tend to get very salty every time I post :rolleyes:

I would like to carry the weight of this song on my shoulders & defend it to the grave. The only shocking thing about this song is the hate it's getting. I honestly don't get it!

The weight of the song on your shoulders will grow, it will grow!:LOL:

I would like to carry the weight of this song on my shoulders & defend it to the grave. The only shocking thing about this song is the hate it's getting. I honestly don't get it!

Me neither, it's like it was predestined to be hated. Although the first time I listen to it I thought it was shit, because I didn't get the chante in tempo on the chorus, it's weird! :LOL::LOL: