Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

I had this down as possibly going to be amongst my least favourite Muse songs along with Sober. Hearing the chorus on play 1 had me wondering what the fuck sounded so bad. I found myself not minding the verses too much intrumentally yesterday on a couple more plays but really just couldn't take the chorus at all.

Today though, I had Defectors on repeat for a bit but must have changed it off of repeat track accidentally as before I even realise it I'm singing along to the verses and then when the chorus hits it doesn't bother me at all. If I end up loving it by the end of the weekend I call shenanigans

This song is causing a lot of turnarounds... :LOL::LOL:

I really think it's because it's a nice break in the album. The last 3 songs before that are all riff and follow a darker theme... then this pops up, and even if you would hate it on the radio, it suddenly works because it works in sequence.

Definitely not a horrible song. Just reminds me too much of what my brother listens too in certain segments, which is religious type country stuff.

He took me to a country festival when I was 12...Don't do that if you live in the US or ever visit... :(

Wanted go in a time machine and somehow convince Matt to not put this on the album when I heard this, now I like it especially the falsetto in the chorus, "YOU CAN REVOOOOLT!" that part rocks. MILES ahead of Big Freeze and Guiding Light. thank god

I feel like I'm being brainwashed. Fuck you, this song sucks! No wait, it's fun! During the chorus I can't get the dancing and singing musical number out of my head. It's quite funny.

I'm experiencing the same thing! It's the most ridiculous, over-the-top pop-nightmare song ever... and yet it's so darn fun and I keep finding myself not skipping it when I listen to the album... I should hate it. I almost want to hate it. And yet... :LOL: