Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

Why do I now like Revolt?

Because you've got streeenength, you've got soooouooul, you felt paaaiain, you felt luuuurvurve...

Honestly this might be my favourite song from Drones atm. Just for the pure wtf factor. Handler, Defector and Reaper are clearly far better but Revolt is just hilarious. Muse via some absurdly happy and catchy piece of musical theatre. :LOL: I usually dislike Muse songs when they're dull and forgettable (Explorers, Big Freeze, NSC, GL, etc...). And whatever else this is, I wouldn't say that it's dull.

Maybe it will got the way of Panic Station - funny at first but quickly gets old. But Revolt feels like a more solid song. Panic Station does funk badly. Revolt does catchy pop-rock-musical well.

Edited by Static Shadows

I don't know, I'm gonna listen to it again.

Fuck, I can't take this seriously, it's so hilarious that it's annoying. I really hope they play this at Download :LOL::LOL::LOL:

can imagine Matt leaping around the stage yelling "yeah guys, c'mon, sing along! Wooo!"

EDIT: finding this really uplifting now, it's very infectious after a while and is actually raising my mood :/ literally a 180 degree turn with this track, unbelievable

Edited by Citizen Erased #01

I love this song even more with each whole album listen. Unlike a great many of you, I guess, I think it flows wonderfully from Defector. This is the upbeat "Yea I did it, you can to!" song of the story. Subtle? Well no, Christ, it was written by Matthew "Stellar Clouds of Gas" Bellamy! But it's great fun, I think.

Fuck this song

:LOL:

I love this song even more with each whole album listen. Unlike a great many of you, I guess, I think it flows wonderfully from Defector. This is the upbeat "Yea I did it, you can to!" song of the story. Subtle? Well no, Christ, it was written by Matthew "Stellar Clouds of Gas" Bellamy! But it's great fun, I think.

Yeah I really like it now

My biggest problem with the song is the sirens... it's so fucking annoying when I'm listening and hear sirens in the background.

First couple of times I heard it I kept thinking cops were coming to bust down my door and arrest me for listening to Drones a whole week early.

You know, I just read my last post about this song, and I see some hypocrisy compared to how I reacted when Survival came out 3 years back. Everyone kept saying "Ignore the stupid lyrics, it's such a fun song!" and I said that was nonsense.

Here I am defending Revolt with the same defense. Hmm.

So I listened to Survival again, trying to keep the same mindset that lets me enjoy Revolt. Nope still hate it, and for the simple reason of the choral stuff. I absolutely loathe the "So I told you" and "You were wrong and you didn't listen" parts. I have to imagine the way I recoil from that is similar to how many of you are reacting to Revolt.

Nope nope nope nope. I just can't. This song is... nope nope nope. Fuck, I'm beginning to not mind it. Nope please. What's happening with me? Am I revolting? Fuck this song :twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

Your ass belongs to Muse now. :LOL: Sooner or later, they'll all succumb.

Nope nope nope nope. I just can't. This song is... nope nope nope. Fuck, I'm beginning to not mind it. Nope please. What's happening with me? Am I revolting? Fuck this song :twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

You can revooooououoooouoouououuuu! :LOL::LOL::LOL: No, seriously, it's catchy as fuck.

:LOL: just surrender now, it'll be quicker

Your ass belongs to Muse now. :LOL: Sooner or later, they'll all succumb.

You can revooooououoooouoouououuuu! :LOL::LOL::LOL: No, seriously, it's catchy as fuck.

Nah, I think I will never like it, but at least it's hilarious. Don't know how I would react if they play this live at the BBK gig though :LOL::LOL:

Nah, I think I will never like it, but at least it's hilarious. Don't know how I would react if they play this live at the BBK gig though :LOL::LOL:

I'd surely sing it if they played it at the gig I'm going, as I sang Neutron Star Collision back in 2010 :LOL: I was like "no, I won't cheer at it and I won't scream those stupid lyr... oh, fuck it, looove is forever"