Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

I knew it was something around there.

Matt definitely brings a good performance to the plate here, but my main issues with this song are on the production side of things. I can't stand the sirens, for one. The harmonies were also poorly/sloppily done. They should have been more like Mercy or Defector IMO, and after removing the sirens it would've been less cringey. I understand the sirens for the narrative at the beginning and end of the song, but there are points like during the prechorus when its completely excessive and unnecessary, and thus grating on the ears. :(

Love the tempo changes in this song. The chorus is pretty good too, sans lyrics. The things that I hate most are probably the disgraceful pre-chorus and those strange falsetto jumps in the verses. It's a catchy pop song but it loudly marks the beginning of a dissapointing second half.

The falsettos are actually what keeps bringing me back to this song. Particularly the little "drones" bit in the 2nd verse.

Backing vocals are a no no, and the pre-chorus is cheesy af. Other than that I think it's a solid song tbh, despite the chorus being basically same as Mercy.

Except the chorus is better here than in Mercy