Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

Fuck it, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I don't care if this invalidates any future opinions I express on this board (which were probably invalidated long ago anyway). I can't believe it, but I like this song. I think it's great if you don't take it seriously, it's fun and it's catchy as hell.

Anyone else reminded of the This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars during the prechorus? It's a lot less heavy and a lot more happy sounding, but for some reason I can't help but think of that. Maybe it's the phrasing of the lyrics.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I don't care if this invalidates any future opinions I express on this board (which were probably invalidated long ago anyway). I can't believe it, but I like this song. I think it's great if you don't take it seriously, it's fun and it's catchy as hell.

I'm still not liking this song, but love this admission. :kiss::LOL:

I very much like Mercy. I don't have any problem with "pop and catchy" I remember first time I heard UD, Madness and Follow Me my impression was "I don't like them a lot but they are still pretty solid tracks' Revolt is just weak no matter which angel I look at it from. If it was done with the same production and arrangement as whats on charts and sung by Bruno Mars or someone like that it might have been better.