Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

The initial shock if it being a Muse song is just way to much for some people to handle, which is completely understandable. But if it popped up on my radio, I wouldn't change the station.

Yeah! But I wouldn't recommend it to people who want to listen to Muse for the first time.

I waited a long time with listening to this song and by reading all the comments i expected something far more worse! I don't get the hate, it's a decent song for me. Just the chorus is a bit of a bummer, the part where he sings 'You can revolt' should be more powerful and uplifting in my opinion, now it makes me think of U2's 'With or Without You' to much.

The verses are really fun though. But that's all my opinion! :)

How this managed to go from being my least favourite song of the album to one of my favourites in the space of a few days, I'll never know.

The song is so uplifting, and the 'trapped in a maze' bridge... I love it.

How this managed to go from being my least favourite song of the album to one of my favourites in the space of a few days, I'll never know.

Seems like most of the songs on Drones are growers. Except The Handler, for me.

Same here. I listened to it for the first time yesterday and didn't like it. Today, I've already changed my mind.

I understand this and this is why I am so disappointed with the song. I feel the lyrics and tone belittle the supposed enormity of what the protagonist went through...Revolt is supposed to be a battle cry for others to be the same. It should be strong, powerful and uplifting. Instead it sounds weak and completely loses the power of the first half of the album.

I agree. I'm starting to come around to this a little as a standalone song, but it is really disappointing on the album as a whole for this very reason. I don't want to stand up and revolt to this song. I want to bust out in a dance number. :noey: