Before AP they had a little chat around Dom's drum kit with Dom and Chris shaking 'no' with their heads while Matt prayed to them with gathered hands.

All the way through AP, Dom and Chris had a lot of contact and smiled to each other. When it ended Matt said "fine, fineeee .." as in it looked liked he would have played a different song. Could be interesteing to see a setlist.

Before AP they had a little chat around Dom's drum kit with Dom and Chris shaking 'no' with their heads while Matt prayed to them with gathered hands.

All the way through AP, Dom and Chris had a lot of contact and smiled to each other. When it ended Matt said "fine, fineeee .." as in it looked liked he would have played a different song. Could be interesteing to see a setlist.

He probably wanted to play Feeling Good instead...

• 2 months later...

Houston

[intro: Drones]

01. Psycho

02. Reapers

03. Dead Inside

04. Bliss

05. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

06. The Handler

07. Interlude + Hysteria

08. Supermassive Black Hole

09. Prelude + Starlight

10. United States of Eurasia

11. Munich Jam

12. Madness

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. [JFK] + Revolt

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Uprising (with 2 stops and "Holy shit let's get the bass working jesus, my girlfriend is from texas, texas girls are the best" Intro)

17. The Globalist

18. Drones

19. Mercy

20. Knights of Cydonia

Edited by Chevi Broker

Didn't some fan say there would be different "drones" outside of Mexico?

There was. In fact they actually made the double refrain of Drones tolerable. It was eerie and cool.

Of course they stopped working halfway through but it was cool.

Oh, Matt and his cringey, awkward stage banter.

Sad to see that setlists are still utter shite, but I guess I expected as much really.

The set was pretty great, Hysteria, Bliss and Eurasia. Also a lot of the interludes were cool and were actually played. When you consider the drones play off the songs it's cool. However Madness/UD/Revolt sucked and Starlight needs to go away. It's a pop song now.

The set was pretty great, Hysteria, Bliss and Eurasia. Also a lot of the interludes were cool and were actually played. When you consider the drones play off the songs it's cool. However Madness/UD/Revolt sucked and Starlight needs to go away. It's a pop song now.

Bliss and Reapers are the only real highlights there for me with Psycho, The Handler and maybe Revolt being alright too. Even then, out of those, Revolt's the only one I haven't seen. Other than that, the rest of the set ranges from meh to shite imo. I can't stand Eurasia and Hysteria is very 'take it or leave it' for me.

I really don't care about the drones or anything like that. I pretty much solely go to gigs to see songs I like performed well so, atm, I'm seeing very little to get excited about.

Bliss and Reapers are the only real highlights there for me with Psycho, The Handler and maybe Revolt being alright too. Even then, out of those, Revolt's the only one I haven't seen. I can't stand Eurasia and Hysteria is very 'take it or leave it' for me.

I really don't care about the drones or anything like that. I pretty much solely go to gigs to see songs I like performed well so, atm, I'm seeing very little to get excited about.

ok

Bliss and Reapers are the only real highlights there for me with Psycho, The Handler and maybe Revolt being alright too. Even then, out of those, Revolt's the only one I haven't seen. Other than that, the rest of the set ranges from meh to shite imo. I can't stand Eurasia and Hysteria is very 'take it or leave it' for me.

That's a great story! Sounds like you should stay at home!

That's a great story! Sounds like you should stay at home!

Or Muse should play longer and more balanced sets. I bought tickets because I like the band and Drones, I'm well within my rights to voice my opinion that the current sets aren't living up to my expectations.

But, fuck me, right? I should probably give my tickets to 'true' fans who deserve them more.

No kidding. God so many people on this forum are just miserable.

Because not mindlessly loving every song and wanting reasonable setlists for the prices they're charging = being miserable.

For the record, I used to enjoy songs like Uprising, Madness and Starlight. I just think they've gone massively downhill.