People complaining for the standard setlist, how awful.

If yesterday someone tell me i could be able to see Muse in a surprise show for £20 i'll be ecstatic.

If yesterday someone tell me i could be able to see Muse in a surprise show for £20 i'll be ecstatic.

Indeed. I take everything back, I'm not one of *those* fans yet. Nonono. I'm still young and bouncy and not grumpy. :LOL:

So would I, but then the gig would've ended and I most likely would've been fucked off.

Getting there dead early, queuing up and standing around all day, making last minute travel plans all for a 1hr30/40 gig with a generally boring set? Nah thanks.

Dissapointing setlist, yes. But £20 for what looks like such a fun crowd is brilliant. Plus the return of Stockholm Syndrome should be a good thing.

But still can't believe the prices for the tour!

They need to start playing longer gigs now, it's getting kinda silly. 16 songs and 1hr40m for a band with 7 albums that's been around since the 90's is pretty poor no matter what size the venue is.

*sigh* ... either you like what Muse do, or you don't, and if you don't, don't go see them? Pretty simple.

I like Muse and I like the new album. I've already seen them twice this year. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to critique them and point out simple things they could easily be doing better.

*sigh* ... either you like what Muse do, or you don't, and if you don't, don't go see them? Pretty simple.

Its kinda possible to have both - I like Drones (well, the first half of it and The Globalist) and was excited for the tour announcement, but hate the venue choices and the ticket price.

One thing I do wanna do is something more ambitious than simply going to that circus tent in Greenwich. Maybe wait and see if the dates still to announce include Berlin, Amsterdam, or somewhere I've not been before, or perhaps even Lisbon/Prague/Milan, and go there for a citybreak that includes the gig. Least I would if I had friends who actually like Muse. But nope.

Just got to the pub 😬, plenty of Assassin chants but Matt said that Chris's bass they use for the song was in Japan? Or something similar to that. Was a really fun gig regardless, great crowd.

Just got to the pub 😬, plenty of Assassin chants but Matt said that Chris's bass they use for the song was in Japan? Or something similar to that. Was a really fun gig regardless, great crowd.

Meh, at least they're being reminded that people still really want Assassin back and that it wasn't just a phase during the Psycho Tour.

"What they do" is a bit subjective when all the other small dates have had rarities thrown in there... I think it's reasonable to be a bit shocked by how standard that set was.

Just got back from Camden, while in technicality this is the worst setlist I've seen them play it didn't matter because the gig was utterly unreal. By far the best I've seen them out of the 4 times I've gone, they seemed to be really enjoying themselves and the performance was absolutely perfect. I've never seen Muse perform a song aswell as they performed Stockholm Syndrome tonight they were so into it and played about 3/4 different riffs afterwards. Props to the crowd for being absolutely bonkers from start to finish

Just got back..

Setlist wasn't fantastic I was really hoping for a rarity but omfg that atmosphere

First Muse small venue gig I've been to, incredible stuff

Looking at the setlist, I'm kind of glad I didn't go in the end. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad people had a fun time, and that the atmosphere was amazing, it's just that with the travel costs and times, it really wouldn't have been worth it.

Besides, I don't think any Muse gig could top the Psycho Tour. :)

As this was clearly a warm up show for the Lollapalooza Festival Gig tomorrow, I don't know what people actually expected…

I think Lollapalooza will get the same setlist without Agitated…

But I still hope, that Lollapalooza will get CE and maybe Revolt.

So, the crowd at Libertines' show last night was insane up front. Pushing and hard moshing 90% of the time. Only expecting it will be much more for Muse tonight.

Will be a lot of fun, but fuck these German guys are rough to dance with when they go for it.

Besides that, about 50,000 people with a lot of foreigners here, great atmosphere and superb weather. Number of food shops and toilets are awful though.

But I still hope, that Lollapalooza will get Revolt.

Forget that, they are not going to play new songs till the arena tour.