They'll definitely play Mercy. It's out Monday.

Doubt it. On another note, given Muse have had heavy openers, have heavy festivals/gigs scheduled for the summer etc... based on their setlists and what they've heard, do you guys think they're living up to the much hyped "heavy" return of Muse? Or do you think that we still have yet to see, since we've only heard 4/10 album tracks (not counting Drill Sergeant/JFK)?

Doubt it. On another note, given Muse have had heavy openers, have heavy festivals/gigs scheduled for the summer etc... based on their setlists and what they've heard, do you guys think they're living up to the much hyped "heavy" return of Muse? Or do you think that we still have yet to see, since we've only heard 4/10 album tracks (not counting Drill Sergeant/JFK)?

I think most people are going to be seriously disappointed with the way it was hyped up. Remember Yes Please + Agitated "that's what the new album is going to be like" and the whole "its gonna get heavy" tweet. Then later the mixed bag comment came out and that was my first red flag.

It's definitely a heavier album, but people took that to mean it would be a damn metal album or something.

This.

Muse only have a handful of what I would consider "heavy" songs in their entire catalog (i.e. Assassin, Stockholm, Agitated, Dead Star). What I was expecting from this album was the return of guitar driven songs, which it sounds like they have delivered on, in my opinion.

Also, is there going to be a chat for this stream like there was last night?

This.

Muse only have a handful of what I would consider "heavy" songs in their entire catalog (i.e. Assassin, Stockholm, Agitated, Dead Star). What I was expecting from this album was the return of guitar driven songs, which it sounds like they have delivered on, in my opinion.

Also, is there going to be a chat for this stream like there was last night?

yeah same channel.

People do take bands comments too seriously. Like with MMJ's "Holding on to Black Metal"