We are having Periscope party everyday. Muse is no longer a top priority unless they are on it. No more TV broadcast too of any kind.

Muse & management, get on Periscope asap. Don't be late in the party again. All the coolest people are already here. :D

We are having Periscope party everyday. Muse is no longer a top priority unless they are on it. No more TV broadcast too of any kind.

Muse & management, get on Periscope asap. Don't be late in the party again. All the coolest people are already here. :D

The fuck is Periscope.

I highly doubt they're gonna play any b-sides in this gig. A proshot of The Groove would be a dream though.

As for Assassin, don't think so, but hopefully I'm wrong

They've played Assassin for kroq before. We got it as a proshot for a TR promotion. Could be why they sound checked it 5 times in a row last night. Surely not just for some small club in LA. But a gig that is streamed everywhere? Yeah I'd say that warrants practice.

They've played Assassin for kroq before. We got it as a proshot for a TR promotion. Could be why they sound checked it 5 times in a row last night. Surely not just for some small club in LA. But a gig that is streamed everywhere? Yeah I'd say that warrants practice.

On the other hand, last night show was filmed for a 4K movie, so a superb proshot of Assassin, Hyper Music and the other cool songs will eventualy surface.

If they try something different this night will be welcomed on the long run.

Wow, I didn't know that, I haven't kept track of setlists and the sound checks tbh. It would be awesome if they play it, but if they don't we'll get an amazing proshot eventually, as thedemonocracy said.

Hmm didn't know that. Why did they film it to be released? I mean Muse films all their stuff and we never see 99% of it.

So a 3 song half hour + commercials of Madness, SMBH and Dead Inside got it.

Pretty much... I'm not getting my hopes up that AXS is going to actually air any of the stuff we want to see.