I am happy for everybody who is there :)

Hopefully we will get a bit of that during the regular tour. It seems unfair that very few gigs get this special treatment :$

I am happy for everybody who is there :)

Hopefully we will get a bit of that during the regular tour. It seems unfair that very few gigs get this special treatment :$

We are not the chosen ones

If this set is not getting pro-shot then it will surely be one of those lost gems of Rock history. Something like those lost tapes from Filmore east or damaged tunes from Woodstock 69.

Seriously I hate my life for not being there.

It hurts so much I'm actually laughing :LOL: I've only seen Hysteria live :LOL: ( :( )

If this set is not getting pro-shot then it will surely be one of those lost gems of Rock history.

In Muse case along with the Earl's Court shows, the Wembley Arena, the Wembley Stadium (2010), the Zepp, the Psycho Tour.

But hey, we have Rome:happy:

There not :)

And we will ask get the debut of Aftermath as the Christmas present :LOL:

I can't believe there are board members here who live in the UK and didn't go to this. Based on what Matt kept saying about Download's setlist. And there is no excuse where you live in the UK, everything in the UK is drivable basically compared to what I've traveled for in the US.

They could end the show now and everyone would still be happy.

Upcoming: Stockholm Syndrome, Hyper Music, Futurism.