Psycho, Hysteria, New Born, Supermassive Black Hole, Dead Inside, Resistance, Madness, Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, Mercy, Time Is Running Out, Reapers, [JFK], Uprising, Starlight, Knights of Cydonia

tl;dr shitlist

Why play JFK w/o Defector? :(

If they don't start to do some variations to their setlist, I'd not regret not seeing them this year. I mean, they have to be tired to play almost the same setlist for years, jesus :stunned:

Those 6 UK gigs in March were the variation. Matt forgot Uno already

Starting to worry about tomorrow. Really hope they get their mojo back, I've been hyped up about this for ages :stunned:

SURELY we won't get Madness? :(

At this point, I wouldn't get your hopes up :(

If they don't start to do some variations to their setlist, I'd not regret not seeing them this year. I mean, they have to be tired to play almost the same setlist for years, jesus :stunned:

You'd think so, I mean they sound bored when playing songs like PIB and KOC most of the time anyway.

JFK without Defector? Poor crowd....

Can you blame them?

It's just I don't wanna see the same show again. I absolutely love the first show, because it's the first, but it saddens me that I don't want to go to another Muse concert because I've already saw the 70% of their setlist.... :(. That's not a way to make your fans go to your gigs, they must acknowledge that.

My predictions:

Dom is going to come out wearing his Slipknot mask with a mic, telling people to sit down. They don't listen, so he starts yelling to the point of "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"

Then they start throwing bottles at him, and he runs off stage.

Muse, Download 2015.

My prediction

Psycho

Dead Inside

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Animals

Explorers

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Follow Me

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Guiding Light

Undisclosed Desires

Supermassive Black Hole

Reapers

Uprising

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

- Muse, DL 2015

I was thinking it would be kinda awesome if they actually played SS and then Psycho after the outro. Like they did with the riff before.

ps: first post, hello everyone.

Hello!

It would be great if they play Assassin, Showbiz and Citizen Erased tonight.

Nice dream! :)

My predictions:

Dom is going to come out wearing his Slipknot mask with a mic, telling people to sit down. They don't listen, so he starts yelling to the point of "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"

Then they start throwing bottles at him, and he runs off stage.

Muse, Download 2015.

That would be awesome.