I don't want to watch anymore it may spoil tomorrow! :)

Download's supposedly getting a 'unique' setlist so I doubt this one will really spoil it.

Maybe that's just me trying desperately to keep my hype alight though, which this set/gig is making it pretty hard to do.

Edit: Mercy. Fuck me, Muse, get some flow.

Download's supposedly getting a 'unique' setlist so I doubt this one will really spoil it.

Maybe that's just me trying desperately to keep my hype alight though, which this set/gig is making it pretty hard to do.

Edit: Mercy. Fuck me, Muse, get some flow.

I know but just seeing them. I want to save watching them until tomorrow.

Probably getting it all out of their system for tomorrow :LOL:

Hopefully anyway :(

Yeah, hopefully. This has kinda killed my hype tbh, I'm worried now :(

No new songs again is interesting. I guess Download really will be the debut of The Handler, provided Dom was right/telling the truth.

I think the issue is that they're just playing festivals this summer. Festival setlists are almost always just lousy greatest hits compilations. It seems kinda silly that they likely won't debut a lot of new tracks until well after the summer.

It's not so much that, I expect festivals to be greatest hits sets (though it's not much different from their normal sets, to be fair...). The performances seem poor, particularly from Matt, there still seems to be some sound troubles with gear and whatnot and the setlist feels like it's been lazily thrown together with weird, awkward flow, making it hard for the crowd to get into it.

the "heaviest set ever" tomorrow will probably be just Assassin and The Handler instead of Resistance and Madness. Not that it isn't a big difference.

Dead Star was mentioned by Dom when fans asked them what they were gonna play. I think CE was hinted at a couple of times somehwere down the line as well. So I guess those two are likely as well.

But, yeah, I'm not really expecting much anymore :( Though, as I've said before, Assassin = great success.

glad I didn't get tickets for any of the festivals. such of waste of time and money.

That's kind of how I feel, was lucky enough to see them in Exeter, but these recent lists are pretty dull

Encore so far is Uprising + Starlight so, yeah, I'm guessing standard MWAH + KOC then bye bye.

what a fucking shit encore. Insipid

Anyone able to give the complete setlist? Wasn't able to see the last few songs..

Psycho, Hysteria, New Born, Supermassive Black Hole, Dead Inside, Resistance, Madness, Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, Mercy, Time Is Running Out, Reapers, [JFK], Uprising, Starlight, Knights of Cydonia

tl;dr shitlist