Looks like Muse is definitely bound to get booed off stage at various other summer festival gigs if their setlists look anything like this one currently does.

EDIT: Insta photo of Matt on the piano. Probably Apocalypse Please

Wow, that's so rude... :( I bet a majority of the audience won't care if there are only 2 "rare" songs in the setlist. I would be really happy to be at that gig myself and it just shocks me how many fans on this board would say that it's a shitty setlist when I really don't think it is.

Wow, that's so rude... :( I bet a majority of the audience won't care if there are only 2 "rare" songs in the setlist. I would be really happy to be at that gig myself and it just shocks me how many fans on this board would say that it's a shitty setlist when I really don't think it is.
:erm: it's not about the number of rarities, it's about the number of pop singles at a rock festival.

:erm: it's not about the number of rarities, it's about the number of pop singles at a rock festival.

Yeah, but once the album is released they'll be able to play more rock songs. It's worrying that they're still playing Madness though - hope that doesn't last long.

Yeah, but once the album is released they'll be able to play more rock songs. It's worrying that they're still playing Madness though - hope that doesn't last long.
It's not like there's a shortage of rock songs to play in the meantime. Bring out Hyper Music, Assassin, Dead Star...hell even Uno.

They weren't booed... Standing area was nearly full, seats sold poorly
Wasn't it a festival?

And it's very common for booing to not be audible throughout the whole audience. I know people said they couldn't hear Muse being booed back in 2009 in Sweden, but videos at the time showed that they indeed were.