Damn it if they have a significantly better setlist than Webster I'm gonna be kinda pissed.

Assassin = already better, I'd say.

So, potentially, we're looking at TSP, AP, The Groove, Assassin and Sing For Absolution all in one gig? :stunned: Unless they're trying out some for festivals, which isn't unlikely.

Their Mayan set from May 5, 2004

Apocalypse Please

Hysteria

New Born

Sing for Absolution

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Sunburn

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Muscle Museum

Stockholm Syndrome

They should just do that again, along with the 3 or 4 new songs.

On the barrier, almost had a meltdown due to a Spinal Tap-like moment but it all worked out in the end. Security told me there's a ton of industry people coming but they won't be taking spots from the fans.

I'll be streaming the next 5 minutes as a test with loud sounds. Please tell me how it works as a test run. I'm right next to a subwoofer.

http://livestream.com/accounts/13542787/events/4046179

Wow, sounds surprisingly clear. Cheers!

Thank you, will stream the gig through Livestream. Share the link but you need an account. Hopefully this becomes a thing.

Also Dizee Rascal is on the new Muse playlist.

Going to have the phone in my pocket so I don't damage it. Sorry but that's the best I can do. Need the GPS for the ride home.

Thank you, will stream the gig through Livestream. Share the link but you need an account. Hopefully this becomes a thing.

Also Dizee Rascal is on the new Muse playlist.

Going to have the phone in my pocket so I don't damage it. Sorry but that's the best I can do. Need the GPS for the ride home.

Should you maybe rename it so Warner doesn't find it and take it down?