Reapers was stellar, so good to hear a pro-shot version. This is going to sound awesome on the album if the production of Psycho/Dead Inside is anything to go off of. Reapers is quickly becoming one of my more favorite Muse songs ever but I'll have to wait for the album version to make a final judgement.

Agreed, although Dom gave props to the back when they walked off, so maybe it was just the front section that wasn't great.

Everyone in my section (center lodge) was singing along and shouting "OMG!" quite a bit. I couldn't see their reactions though. But they seemed into it.

Everyone in my section (center lodge) was singing along and shouting "OMG!" quite a bit. I couldn't see their reactions though. But they seemed into it.

Good to hear! From the video stream the first couple rows looked kinda like they were paid to be there. I'm not one to shit on crowds, but I imagine it must be really hard for a band like Muse to play to a "meh" crowd. Especially after the Psycho UK tour, Webster, and the Mayan.

They know what they're getting into with festivals.

And if it's so hard for them, they could do more of those small gigs, so maybe fans would have a chance to see one. :phu:

I would SO be in favor of this. I also think it would make for a better overall show here in NC, rather than playing to a half empty arena....

Good to hear! From the video stream the first couple rows looked kinda like they were paid to be there. I'm not one to shit on crowds, but I imagine it must be really hard for a band like Muse to play to a "meh" crowd. Especially after the Psycho UK tour, Webster, and the Mayan.

Oh yeah. The pit and the first couple rows in orchestra were almost all KROQ giveaways.