iHeart Radio Interview + Release Party

Mattestro

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'd heard that from someone who was there, and got super depressed.

They need to stop coming up with the worst stage designs of all time. T2L at least was a step in the right direction, arena-wise.

Of course, Matt being out of breath all the time isn't a selling point, either. :(

Oh, and that stream worked like shit for me. :noey: I think I had, like, eight big pixels.

What was up with the weird vocals we heard on the shitty Mercy bootleg, btw...?

I have never appeared on a stream this much before in my life :LOL: I don't know whether to be excited or mortified!

I hope someone was able to record the stream! That's definitely a night I want to relive again and again. I will never see Muse that close ever again! :love:

where how when?

They had a little Q&A at the end of the iHeart gig stream and they asked them if they'll do in the round setups for their next gigs. Dom said something along the lines of "Oh, the secret's out." Then they went on to say how they sort of did a bit of a round for the last arena shows, so they might as well do the whole 360 thing to let others get closer to the stage. Paraphrasing lots here. Hopefully someone will upload it soon.

why do you keep saying what's the difference? things are different. deal with it!

If you look at the dates, one of them was posted weeks ago. :)

Where have I asked multiple times anyway? I can count more times you've shamelessly plugged one of your covers :phu:

Edited by mattestro.

Best part of this stream for me was, during the interview, when Harms (is that right?) interrupted not once, but twice, to exclaim "wow, that concept is so COMPLICATED!" and I missed the rest of it because someone in the room with me was screaming about how you could read the song titles, have no prior knowledge of the band or album, and figure out the fucking story.

If you look at the dates, one of them was posted weeks ago. :)

Where have I asked multiple times anyway? I can count more times you've shamelessly plugged one of your covers :phu:

I saw that right after I saw your other post in the globalist vs IS saying there's no difference between the two borrowing from other compositions!

speaking of my covers I literally can't wait to do Handler. I need to find a piano in NYC tomorrow.

I saw that right after I saw your other post in the globalist vs IS saying there's no difference between the two borrowing from other compositions!

You obviously missed my point. And the post you quoted in this thread was in a completely different context.

The lack of discussion about the stream saddens me :LOL: I wonder how many people actually tuned in to watch? There are highlights posted on the iHeart site now, and the full gig is floating around YouTube if you have a look ;)

Amazing gig (though I'm biased) even though it was so short. The atmosphere of such a super tiny and intimate venue is something we aren't used to with Muse, so it was very unique!

I hope there will be more of these special, super tiny gigs in the future like this one, but I won't get my hopes up :LOL: