2015.09.10 -Bestival, Isle Of Wight, UK

dip

I was planning on going to Bestival anyway so this just about confirms me being there

Underworld are the smaller Thursday headliner, The Chemical Brothers are the Saturday headliner and Muse are the Friday headliner, Muse can't play Sunday as they're probably headlining Lollapalooza in Berlin that day (I don't know if that's common knowledge or not on here yet?). The big rumour for Sunday headliner is Kylie Minoque.

Fantastic festival, only second to Glastonbury in my opinion, and I'll actually get to see acts I'm interested in during the day compared to if I went to Download. C'mon who doesn't want a mass singalong to Rio or Hungry Like the Wolf?

Will there be a proshot of this? I'd love to see crowd reaction to SS (assuming they play it) or Pyscho :LOL:

Why? The festival has a similar crowd to that of say Glastonbury (albeit quite younger), it's often spoke about as a "smaller Glastonbury". The crowd will be pretty much the same as they would with Muse at any other festival

There probably won't be a proshot

Why? The festival has a similar crowd to that of say Glastonbury (albeit quite younger), it's often spoke about as a "smaller Glastonbury". The crowd will be pretty much the same as they would with Muse at any other festival

There probably won't be a proshot

Yet i pressume they will play all the cheese and there will be a dead crowd pretty much like the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas.