Animals

New Born

Uprising

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Bliss

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

On reddit they said that they cut also Animals,is it true?

What an awesome mind-blowing experience to see and hear Muse perform live at the Mayan!!

Happy to hear Assassin and Apocalypse Please live for the first time on HD satellite TV if not in person since I missed out on the lottery tickets like so many other fans.

Thanks to DirectTV and Guitar Center for broadcasting 80 minutes of the almost full set without commercial interruption. It will be repeated on the Audience channels multiple times next week starting on Sunday for those who missed it or forgot to record it.

DirecTV has about 20 million paying customers in the USA and another 20 million customers in Latin America including Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Ecuador.

A capture device plugged directly into the box itself recorded on to a app of various choice would work. I use an Elgato HD capture device (yes I know it's meant for gaming) but it's really effective, easy to use and produces very high, full 1080p quality files at the end of it. You can even plug it straight into a computer with the right the cables, as long as you can bypass the signal encryption which may require a signal splitter of some sort.

A capture device plugged directly into the box itself recorded on to a app of various choice would work. I use an Elgato HD capture device (yes I know it's meant for gaming) but it's really effective, easy to use and produces very high, full 1080p quality files at the end of it. You can even plug it straight into a computer with the right the cables, as long as you can bypass the signal encryption which may require a signal splitter of some sort.

I mean I'll do it, but I have a couple thousand coming out of my account in the next couple of days so it might be a month or two from now.

Watching an SD rip.

The last 20 seconds of Assassin is absolutely brutal. The GOB bit is cool too, but on the latter half of that bit, Matt's guitar due to some kind of delay effect is a split second behind the actual beat and it's really REALLY quite annoying.