2015.05.09 - iHeartRadio Theatre, New York, NY, US

kev

Not sure when I'll be getting in line, but I am really not sure what to expect. Muse site says it is a live performance, but iHeart makes it sound like a listening party, and doesn't mention live performance.

Better be a live performance. Listed as a concert on the site and confirmation says to see them live and entry to 'show'...not spending all that time and expense driving down from Canada (like you) to listen to a CD :LOL:

Better be a live performance. Listed as a concert on the site and confirmation says to see them live and entry to 'show'...not spending all that time and expense driving down from Canada (like you) to listen to a CD :LOL:

I saw somewhere that rumours were that it'll be a mix of Live performances, album listening, and interviews.

Obviously I want live because that is where Muse is best, but to be one of the first people to hear the new album, a month before it comes out... Pants are getting tight just thinking about it! Plus the size of that venue, sweet Jesus!

Oh man, how awkward would it be to attend this as just an album listening, and the album turns out terrible (which given everything we've heard so far, wont happen).

Yeah there may be some interviews thrown in which seems to be often the norm for the venue and presentations there, but it is very much a live venue, so I'm expecting the album to be played live and 3-4 favourites to be thrown in. It is going to awesome...your tight pants aside.:eek:

Twice I have to give Muse tickets away because of trips overseas, I think winning this is Karma coming around to my side for once.

just got an email on the stand by list... I was ready to throw in the towel and give up.. wonder how many people will NOT be showing up.. and is the stand by list for the members only or the whole sweepstakes including PC Richards one I wonder.. I don't care what the paper says I'll be there early.. I'll have an extra since im going solo if anyone wants to go with me.. Im coming from Jersey taking the train but could meet up..

just got an email on the stand by list... I was ready to throw in the towel and give up.. wonder how many people will NOT be showing up.. and is the stand by list for the members only or the whole sweepstakes including PC Richards one I wonder.. I don't care what the paper says I'll be there early.. I'll have an extra since im going solo if anyone wants to go with me.. Im coming from Jersey taking the train but could meet up..

My brother won so I'm going with him but my best friend who is visiting for the weekend and is going to Webster with us obviously can't make it in with us. Could she use your extra ticket? Would be immensely grateful

Edit: when I say immensely grateful I mean we will buy you all the drinks and food you want that night

Edited by MusersAdvocate

My brother won so I'm going with him but my best friend who is visiting for the weekend and is going to Webster with us obviously can't make it in with us. Could she use your extra ticket? Would be immensely grateful

Edit: when I say immensely grateful I mean we will buy you all the drinks and food you want that night

It is a stand by ticket no guarantee of entrance. I have one other person I have to check with if she is going if not your friend can have the other. I'll send you a direct message when I find out..

It is a stand by ticket no guarantee of entrance. I have one other person I have to check with if she is going if not your friend can have the other. I'll send you a direct message when I find out..

yeah shes aware she may not get in so thats totally fine. thank you for the consideration.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a decent sized queue for it, I bet they want to ensure this thing is completely full.

Yeah definitely. I have no idea what to do, but surely there won't be a wave of people coming in at exactly 3pm

Looks like some sort of virus has taken control of your hosts file or something. I'd run AVG just as a precaution.

I think it was one of the ads that were on the site when the page loaded that time, which is probably why it's not happening to anyone else. Didn't find anything on my computer anyway.

Show is listed as sold out now... definitely going to try on saturday anyway.