Museic07

Matt Bellamy - Snooker edition

They're commentary feeds - means you can listen to the TV commentators. You can get the same thing for cricket matches here too. Commentary can add such a lot on slower paced sports and you often get some amusing moments between the commentators, the crowd and the players.

Yeah it's Paul

The woman in front of him looks like she could be his mom, too. But this might be wishful thinking since the man to her right looks like Matt as well, but then I remembered they were divorced.

Is Stuart Bingham Matt's cousin? He said on a tv interview that his cousin is really good at snooker, and Stuart Bingham is playing...

Is Stuart Bingham Matt's cousin? He said on a tv interview that his cousin is really good at snooker, and Stuart Bingham is playing...

He said No, in htis very interview.... ;)

No problem :) He also said Bingham was his mothers surname (he says a word I can't remember now), she is irish and it is a surname....it was funny when the interviewer talked too fast and Matt didn't understand him...for me sometimes it is the other way round

Just watched this (that interviewer did talk REALLY fast - I totally struggled with it.)

Besides the Bestival leak, Matt did say "their own tour" next year.

So maybe the Mexican dates are a bit of a one off, and I really won't have to stress about US dates during the holidays! :awesome: