2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I really think the only shot I have at getting in to this will be if SiriusXm runs a contest. But teh demand for that will be ridiculously high, so I guess I'll be sitting home that night, hoping that they broadcast the show on Alt-Nation. :(

that blows. been seeing this band since 2006, was excited at the prospect of seeing them at a small venue playing the songs i like best (if the setlists from the EU/UK dates are any indication of what they'll play) and my code didn't work! i had my brother's code, as well, and that didn't work, either.

Selling out is one thing...codes not working is another...if I miss out getting a fair chance I can deal with it but not having the proper tools in place to assist me to try isn't acceptable..they need to answer us on this topic

This would have been a nice birthday present to myself, but the code was invalid :( I wonder if the Muse people or Ticketweb people will find a way to fix this. It sounds like nobody has gotten tickets yet. Do you think they even know about the invalid code?

Selling out is one thing...codes not working is another...if I miss out getting a fair chance I can deal with it but not having the proper tools in place to assist me to try isn't acceptable..they need to answer us on this topic

I can't second this enough. There isn't any excuse for this from any ticket broker, especially for a pre-sale. It's not like this traffic/etc was a surprise! They know how many codes there are and exactly when the demand would be.