Victoroy

2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Is Port Authority the greyhound bus terminal?

Either way, my point is that the next bus is at 8:30.

So Either I rush the fuck out after it ends, or I party with some people...

The bus will either be at Port Authority or MSG maybe - either way, you can walk to either easily within the time. Worst case scenario if you need to take a cab you can be there in 5 mins or so for no more than 10 bucks.

Woo-hoo! Somehow I got very lucky and was able to get a ticket during the pre-sale after all! Good luck to all tomorrow!!

Woo-hoo! Somehow I got very lucky and was able to get a ticket during the pre-sale after all! Good luck to all tomorrow!!

Oh? Tomorrow is the iheart radio thing? how do you win?

Oh? Tomorrow is the iheart radio thing? how do you win?

Tomorrow is the general sale for this show.

Is Port Authority the greyhound bus terminal?

Either way, my point is that the next bus is at 8:30.

So Either I rush the fuck out after it ends, or I party with some people...

Yep, Greyhound leaves from the Port Authority. If you are out the door at 11 (which is very likely) then you should be able to get back in time (take the N or R train at Union Square to get there, NOT the 4, 5, 6 trains). There is usually a bottleneck getting out of the place (Webster Hall), so if they hit the encore break and it is getting a little close to time, you may want to move to the back for an easy out.

Or get a taxi. :)

Yep, Greyhound leaves from the Port Authority. If you are out the door at 11 (which is very likely) then you should be able to get back in time (take the N or R train at Union Square to get there, NOT the 4, 5, 6 trains). There is usually a bottleneck getting out of the place (Webster Hall), so if they hit the encore break and it is getting a little close to time, you may want to move to the back for an easy out.

Or get a taxi. :)

Thanks friendo!

Still debating taking the later bus incase you guys want to do some sort of after party

Thanks friendo!

Still debating taking the later bus incase you guys want to do some sort of after party

I will be racing home myself after the show so I can get at least a few hours sleep before leaving for vacation on a 7:45AM flight!

I called the venue. Since my mom bought the tickets, they're under her name. I just need to bring a copy of her ID. I'm assuming you'd be fine.

Hey, I ended up with the same situation with the credit card. My name on it but the billing address isn't to my name. Did they say you could just bring a photocopy of the card owner's ID? (PS- I was born in Syracuse and have cousins who live in your town- looked at your profile). :)

Hey, I ended up with the same situation with the credit card. My name on it but the billing address isn't to my name. Did they say you could just bring a photocopy of the card owner's ID? (PS- I was born in Syracuse and have cousins who live in your town- looked at your profile). :)

Yep just bring a photo copy of the credit card and id

Yep just bring a photo copy of the credit card and id

Thanks. I was going to post what to do when I found out, but you beat me to it. ...Ticket anxiety relieved. :)

The bus will either be at Port Authority or MSG maybe - either way, you can walk to either easily within the time. Worst case scenario if you need to take a cab you can be there in 5 mins or so for no more than 10 bucks.

In my experience, it can be really hard to get a cab around there, especially on a busy weekend. Better to walk to Union Sq and catch a subway.

Been a while since I posted, but after that stressful mess this morning, I do have tickets and will be seeing my favorite band in my favorite city. Still can't believe it! SEE YOU SOON, MUSE!!!

think there's any chance we'll get to meet the band like people did at the small UK shows? At least as long as we queue early, I dunno, what do you think?

What time are people planning on lining up? I have nothing to do that day, so was going to try to line up by 10AM. I'm not really concerned about being up against the rail, I just want to be pretty close, involved in the action!

Was on yesterday at exactly 9 AM... server issues and couldn't get tix yesterday...

AND NOW!?

On at 9 AM AGAIN...

"Sorry, tickets are currently unavailable."

This is utter horse shit. I am really upset about this. Does anyone have two extra tickets?

wow today was even worse. 9:00 on the dot refresh page... lagg.. page loads.. clicked checkout.. lots of lag... 9:01 tickets sold out.. Cool bro.

My computer just keeps spinning - no connection to get tickets. This SUCKS.

Finally got a purchase page. Made my selection, checked all the boxes, clicked to complete transaction. Spun for a few more minutes then got "Sorry, tickets are currently unavailable" message. SO disappointed.

Edited by baileypup97

i had same issue i got in.. got put in my 2 tickets and then it spinning on checkout to sold out. went back tried again the whole screen errored out. trying to get to ticketweb now and it is slow as crap. they really need to get a ticket agent with better servers.

i had same issue i got in.. got put in my 2 tickets and then it spinning on checkout to sold out. went back tried again the whole screen errored out. trying to get to ticketweb now and it is slow as crap. they really need to get a ticket agent with better servers.

exactly lets not simulate load on our servers so we know what happens if more then 5 people visit our shitty site possibly hosted on a laptop. As a server admin this pisses me off the most.

Also did anyone get tickets this morning?