2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

Starlight and SMBH can go away for this show. Drop in Fury/Futurism/Assassin/Microcuts/Dead Star/Hyper Music etc in for those songs.

Also possibility of The Handler being live premier at this show? They were talking about playing a new Drones song from the album live soon, maybe these shows will be the start?

Starlight and SMBH can go away for this show. Drop in Fury/Futurism/Assassin/Microcuts/Dead Star/Hyper Music etc in for those songs.

Also possibility of The Handler being live premier at this show? They were talking about playing a new Drones song from the album live soon, maybe these shows will be the start?

Completely agree with you but I bet they at least play one, if not both, especially here in the US. Wouldn't mind seeing a new song but not at the expense of a rarity (we're guaranteed the new songs on the official tour).

Would love to replace them with a hyper music and showbiz

Completely agree with you but I bet they at least play one, if not both, especially here in the US. Wouldn't mind seeing a new song but not at the expense of a rarity (we're guaranteed the new songs on the official tour).

Would love to replace them with a hyper music and showbiz

Agreed with the bold

Yep! I'm driving up with my brother the the day before the show. I'm originally from Connecticut, so I have family who live up there. Going to stay with them on Thursday and try to get to the city as early as possible on Friday. My brother didn't want to see the show, but wants to mosey around the city. After the show I have to head back so that I can help my Aunt (as a favor for letting me stay with her) with her flower deliveries. It's supposedly the busiest weekend for them, since it's Mother's Day weekend.

So, long story short, yep, i'm driving up and will be in the city for the entire day on Friday. Unfortunately won't be able to stay any longer. It's good to know I'm not the only Muse fan in NC! Sometimes it feels like I am, haha.

Nope, you're definitely not the only one in NC! I couldn't get tickets (still holding out hope for a miracle) but have a friend in NYC to stay with, so I may go up just in case of that miracle actually occurring.... ;)

Keeping my hopes up for one or a couple of the following:

Fury

Glorious

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Assassin

Map of the Problematique (I know this one isn't a "deep cut" but I haven't seen it live yet, and I think the NY show is probably a better opportunity than the Arena shows)

I;m scared of getting caught in a mosh pit. Does that usually happen at Muse shows? I love to rock out, but I've never been in a mosh pit before, and I'm afraid of getting trampled or getting a black eye, or who knows what.

don't worry. If you are up front and notice too much activity, just move to the side.

Does anyone know the protocol for the will call? I'm trying to plan out my day/night in NYC (originally from NY but currently stuck in FL so trying to maximize my time). I'm not looking to get anywhere near the front, this place is plenty small. Would getting there around 6:30 work? Im assuming you just wait in a line and they check off your name and give you a wristband or something and let you in?

Does anyone know the protocol for the will call? I'm trying to plan out my day/night in NYC (originally from NY but currently stuck in FL so trying to maximize my time). I'm not looking to get anywhere near the front, this place is plenty small. Would getting there around 6:30 work? Im assuming you just wait in a line and they check off your name and give you a wristband or something and let you in?

I'm going to guess based on other will call experiences.

I'm pretty sure the will call will be separate from the lineup, so I suppose you will arrive at the venue, go to the willcall, print your tickets and wait in line.

If you get there at 6:30 i'm sure it's fine but there might be a lineup at the willcall

I'm going to guess based on other will call experiences.

I'm pretty sure the will call will be separate from the lineup, so I suppose you will arrive at the venue, go to the willcall, print your tickets and wait in line.

If you get there at 6:30 i'm sure it's fine but there might be a lineup at the willcall

Actually, my experience with this type of show is that it is not separate - everyone waits in line, goes up to the table, shows ID, gets ticket (which is really just a technicality only because NY State bars paperless shows), probably gets it scanned right there (or maybe not scanned at all), and goes right in. Otherwise, it makes it easier for the scalpers this is trying to prevent.

Actually, my experience with this type of show is that it is not separate - everyone waits in line, goes up to the table, shows ID, gets ticket (which is really just a technicality only because NY State bars paperless shows), probably gets it scanned right there (or maybe not scanned at all), and goes right in. Otherwise, it makes it easier for the scalpers this is trying to prevent.

This is more what I was expecting. I don't think we will ever be "in control" of our tickets to prevent scalping. I figured if I get there a little after the doors open the initial rush of those who have been camped out will have died down.

I'm assuming there is no opening act and that Muse will come on sometime around 8:30 so getting there around 6:45 should give plenty of time.