2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

[quote=Corkscrewed;

Hyper Music was played cuz some fans in the front had signs. Thank you to whoever you were!!!

That was my daughter and I!!!

In New York when we met them after the iHeartRadio show at the meet and greet, my daughter gave the band a list of song requests for the Mayan show haha. But we also made small signs requesting Hyper Music for the Mayan, and we held them low until Matt finally opened his eyes and really looked at us after Uprising and we started waving our signs. Then we he asked us if he should play it, we started jumping with our signs and kind of went crazy. Still cannot believe they played it holy shit. THE FIRST TIME THEY PLAYED IT IN THE US!!!

I'll' recap our New York and Mayan adventures when I get back home to SF.

What an amazing week!

Edited by xogirl

In New York when we met them after the iHeartRadio show at the meet and greet, my daughter gave the band a list of song requests for the Mayan show haha. But we also made small signs requesting Hyper Music for the Mayan, and we held them low until Matt finally opened his eyes and really looked at us after Uprising and we started waving our signs. Then we he asked us if he should play it, we started jumping with our signs and kind of went crazy. Still cannot believe they played it holy shit. THE FIRST TIME THEY PLAYED IT IN THE US!!!

What an amazing week!

So glad you and Laurel made it!!!!

What an amazing week!

Ahhh, I was the girl that grabbed your hand and said "that was amazing" haha

Seriously best night ever.

Also sorry for going a little crazy and bumping into you a couple of times :LOL:

What an amazing week!

Thank you!

So jealous how close you got! Awesome photo too.

Thanks! I feel bad because we got there late (1pmish) and I used the under 21 entrance because I wasn't going to drink anyhow. I think it was shorter. :$

Reapers:

[Yt]

[/media]

My audio gets destroyed by the awesomeness at the end. :(

Edited by JessicaSarahS

They could've definitely sold way more tickets than they did! I heard the balcony was kinda empty towards the top. Their was so much room in the over 21 section on the lower level behind the cameras.

I wanted to punch a lot of those typical LA rich people that just stood in the back looking at their phones and taking selfies all night when one of the greatest bands in the world are on stage killing it!

They could've definitely sold way more tickets than they did! I heard the balcony was kinda empty towards the top. Their was so much room in the over 21 section on the lower level behind the cameras.

I wanted to punch a lot of those typical LA rich people that just stood in the back looking at their phones and taking selfies all night when one of the greatest bands in the world are on stage killing it!

Yeah, it's really a shame looking at videos of this crowd in comparison to Webster or any of the UK shows.

What an amazing week!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! That was awesome. You two rock!

Was that really the first time Hyper Music's been played in the US? Sounds plausible, but I can't completely trust Setlist.fm, since it's user updated. After all, someone said in the Webster show that it was the first time PiB hadn't been played since it debuted, which was definitely untrue.

I threw a few photos on my Instagram:

https://instagram.com/disneyphotoblography/

Edited by Corkscrewed

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! That was awesome. You two rock!

Was that really the first time Hyper Music's been played in the US? Sounds plausible, but I can't completely trust Setlist.fm, since it's user updated. After all, someone said in the Webster show that it was the first time PiB hadn't been played since it debuted, which was definitely untrue.

I threw a few photos on my Instagram:

https://instagram.com/disneyphotoblography/

A huge fan who travels to see them was at the show, and she also told me that it was the first time they played it in the US, so I do think it's true. Still in shock haha.

Plastic Passion, THANK YOU for your great videos! I asked you on YouTube, but what did you use to film these? The audio is fantastic!!

I may or may not have ripped the audio as mementos till we get the full show audio leaked in high quality. :D

I used a panasonic lumix lx100. I borrow all my cameras from borrowlenses.com or lensrentals.com so this was my first time using it. This is the best quality right above the sony Rx100iii.

But rip the audio its not my music anyways.:D

Thanks! I feel bad because we got there late (1pmish) and I used the under 21 entrance because I wasn't going to drink anyhow. I think it was shorter. :$

I was going to do this, too! Venue staff kept saying different things about how they were letting people in so I just thought, fuck it. it looked like everyone who queued up before me got a barrier spot and I just missed the cut off.

Hyper Music - really jumpy. i filmed it in 4k so watch it that way. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOBD2wiUf0

assassin-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnVrllK208

audio sounds great! thanks so much for filming! I think my excitement ruined a lot of the fan videos nearby me :$

here's the setlist, sans Hyper Music:

e234ae79-8d1f-4055-9c0f-8a3bad6d8e82_zps38m85ozs.jpg

Edited by polythenelucy