New Shows: New York City & Los Angeles

KirkBot

Please be under $100. As a poor college student I'm willing to drive 5 hours.

I feel your pain. I had to make some painful sacrifices to see Muse when I was at Syracuse University. I was on that peanut butter and jelly diet for a while...:LOL:

Pretty sure $75 is about what the arena tour prices are gonna look like.. Even with that ticket price, they're probably still losing quite a bit of money by flying all the way over here to do just a few small gigs.

Not sure what your point is. So should they charge for 300$ so that they can break even?

Beautiful! Limited quantities? Does that mean we can only get 2? Or are they just saying that it's a small venue?

It's a tiny venue for them, and getting tix thru this presale is going to be nearly impossible. General onsale will be even worse. It will sell out in 10 seconds.

Beautiful! Limited quantities? Does that mean we can only get 2? Or are they just saying that it's a small venue?

I am pretty sure it will be only two per person, Webster Hall is really small venue for them. Even with the limits in place to limit scalping potential this show will be an instant sell out in the general sale.

Why are these gigs so expensive? And no Chicago date sucks.

I keep hoping for a Midwest (KC/STL/CHI) announcement... :le sigh: I would pay that much to watch them in a smaller venue, though. It would be amazing and worth it.

....I keep telling myself I have to get out of Kans-ASS. Here is yet another reason to abandon ship (as if the governor wasn't enough :D )